Substitute For Sm Jbco Leave In

yaya24

❤️ Libra☼Gemini ☾ Sagittarius ⇗
Any suggestions?

I only use the shea moisture JBCO (in the tub) leave in on wash day.

My tub is almost finished.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know what that consisted of, but perhaps adding JBCO to a quality brand shampoo and/or conditioner would do the trick.

I've tried SM JBCO Leave In and its alright but I prefer Oyin Hair Dew. Although I'm natural with thick, kinky, hair so I like a thicker product. If I remember correctly Kinky Curly Knot Today was nice but a thinner consistency if that's what you're going for.

I don't know what that consisted of, but perhaps adding JBCO to a quality brand shampoo and/or conditioner would do the trick.
Thanks NYsister!!
Do you have a good quality leave in you can suggest?

I have 4b fine low po hair.

I've tried SM JBCO Leave In and its alright but I prefer Oyin Hair Dew. Although I'm natural with thick, kinky, hair so I like a thicker product. If I remember correctly Kinky Curly Knot Today was nice but a thinner consistency if that's what you're going for.

Thanks!
I really liked Oyin Dew when my hair was very short. I think the fragrance made me stop buying.

Oooh yes Im all for knot prevention. Do you have a Giovanni favorite?

I really like Giovanni Conditioners. It helps prevent knots and detangling is a breeze. Kinky Curly Knot Today is another favorite of mine.

I'm 4 all (lol) high po fine hair.

Oooh yes Im all for knot prevention. Do you have a Giovanni favorite?

I've used Smooth as Silk for the past two years. I started using it when I was doing the Maximum Hydration Method but stopped doing that and continued with the conditioner.

I just started including their direct leave in weightless moisture. I like it but I don't have a long term history with that one yet.

I've been using KCKT off and on for about two or three years as well and it's great, it's just pricey for the amount that I usually slather on. :)

I haven't tried a product comparable to it in consistency. I hate the smell so I stopped using it, still have a half jar of it just sitting.

At the moment, Oyin hair dew is great on my wet hair and Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Spray and Sealing Cream are nice on my dry or slightly damp hair. Camille Rose Moisture Milk & Fresh Curl are also nice

I have fine type 4abc low porosity

I haven't tried a product comparable to it in consistency. I hate the smell so I stopped using it, still have a half jar of it just sitting.

At the moment, Oyin hair dew is great on my wet hair and Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Spray and Sealing Cream are nice on my dry or slightly damp hair. Camille Rose Moisture Milk & Fresh Curl are also nice

I have fine type 4abc low porosity

Thanks for your suggestions!

I agree I am not a fan of the playdough smell of the SM JBCO in the tub. I just dealt b/c it worked well.

I'm looking for a dupe for the the SM JBCO Leave in. It gives me the right amount of moisture and hold..... I'm afraid they changed the ingredients.....

Any ideas?

Back