Suave Performance Series line....

Honi

There is no board.
Has anyone tried this line? I was in Walmart today and it was on sale for 1.48 so I bought the 2-minute recovery deep conditioner and the leave in which looks like a twin of Infusium 23. I hate Infusium because it left my hair tangly so I'm hoping this one is a better leave in. I also bought the humectant for condition washes. This will hold my product cravings until I get to a real beauty supply store.
trampoline.gif

Has anyone else tried this? I will post a review once I use it.

The 2-minute Recovery smells really really good. But other than that, it isn't anything special.

Awww damn! I was hoping it would be something special. At least I didn't spend a grip. Will try it anyway to get rid of it. If I hate it, I'll give it away.

I've tried both the leave in (infusium wannabe) and the 2 minute recovery conditioner. Didn't care that much for the leave in, but I actually thought that the 2 minute recovery treatment wasn't that bad. It didn't leave my hair as hard and dry feeling as some other conditioners have done in the past.

Ok...last night I tried the 2-minute recovery. Like someone said earlier it didn't wow me meaning that it didn't detangle and I didn't notice anything really significant as to the way my hair felt. The leave in on the other hand in my opinion was better than the infusium! I was like
shocked.gif
. It didn't leave my hair hard and tangly like the infusium did and my hair was very soft and slippery like. I air dried and it's still soft. The jury is still out however. Let's see if it will perform like this again. I still need to go to a real bss. I'm hoping to try the L'anza line. Gawd I hope they have it
laugh.gif

Just wanted to give an update on my use of these products. I've used the 2-minute recovery conditioner the last couple of times after I washed my hair and I LOVE it! I like it so much better than I did the first time I used it. My hair had lots of "slip" and it wasn't tangled at all. I think that I've finally found a conditioner that I'll continue using.
clap.gif
I still don't care much for the leave in conditioner, it leaves my hair really frizzy.

Back