Stuck in a rut! Help!...Please??

clarity2008

Ok so as of late (past week or 2) my hair has been VERY dry. I think I'm on protein overload because of HE LTR Leave In. Right now I am DCing w/ Pantene Time Renewal Replenishing mask but I don't know what to do after I rinse. I am SOOOOOO sick of wet bunning :wallbash: I could shoot myself. My braid outs and bantu knots have been disasters due to CRAZY shrinkage. I haven't flat ironed my hair in almost 2 months but its way to hot anyways. HELP!!!!!! I was thinking of blow drying and then doing a bantu knot out...what do you guys suggest?

AIR DRY!!! When it dries..this is what I do:
When my hair gets like that, I oil my scalp with some doo-gro. Then I take a moisturizing lotion( kid's organic shea butter lotion) and message into my hair and ends. Then I wrap it. That is how I get my moisture back.

Hmmm let me think, do you have a phony pony?? A few days out of the week after I put in my leav-in and seal, I put it in a pony tail and put a phony pony over it (this is a no heat style), if you want heat you can blow dry (make sure you have the right protectanct), apply your moisturizer and then put in some rollers, or pin curl (I'm not good at the pincurl thing so I just sleep in rollers)

Back