Straight To The Maxx?...does it work?

cybra

Hi ladies.

I was on my lunch break and decided to watch a little TV. Well, this inframercial was on for a hair straightner called straight to the maxx. Unlike relaxers, it claimes not breaking the bonds in the hair to straighten it...it restructures the bond instead. I watched as several women (varing ethnicities) with naturally curly hair straighten their own hair with this product with excellent results. It's guaranteed not to damage hair and to get it completely straight. It lasts for 6 - 8 weeks too.

My question is, has anyone ever heard of or used this product? They indicated that it can be used safely on color treated hair, but they didn't say if it could be used on previously relaxed hair. I am so curious because the shine and body of these women's hair left me in shock.

They gave a URL to order the product on line...I'll check it out later. But, here it is incase any of you have time to check it out now. Let me knwo what you think. [url="http://www.straighttothemaxx.com"]www.straighttothemaxx.com[url/] I hope I did this "url" think right.

Okay, let me know your impressions. Thanks.

one word informercial -- that debbie allen product (Copa) also did wonders on TV but turned out to be not so good. Hey you try it and tell me your results, because I no longer believe informercials anymore

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
one word informercial -- that debbie allen product (Copa) also did wonders on TV but turned out to be not so good. Hey you try it and tell me your results, because I no longer believe informercials anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping someone else would try it and tell me about it...I can't afford to go bald
laugh.gif

No, I'm a chicken when it comes to stuff like that...I won't be a test rat for any product. For some reason, I have always trusted the views of that ladies on this forum...I guess I see them as close friends.
smile.gif

Oh well, maybe someone will be able to shed a little light on this product.

I was so upset that my product did not come in and wrote a letter bashing them. My blessing and His grace saved me! Those poor women I say on the tube that had lost their hair was discraceful and there I was complaing that my product did not come in . That was a lesson in it self!

I agree about trying to this new stuff and I can attest that they aren't tested enough...my Aveda relaxer was supposed to be so great and all I got was hair breakage.

I wouldn't try it. Stick to what you know!
smile.gif

Back