Stop what ur doing and get this now!!!

jamelabe

I used the PhytoRelaxer on my hair Thursday 01/13/05 and I will no for sure in about 3 weeks but right now I'm pretty sure I will never use another brand of relaxer ever. Both my daughters needed touchups over the weekend and the oldest didn't want to wait for the PhytoRelaxer to be delivered. I should have made her wait although her hair still came out nicely because I was using Affirm. My middle daughter is going to wait for the Phyto so I gave her a domican blowout. She has such beautiful thick hair and I know the Phyto is going to do fabulous on her hair. I've gotten several compliments at work about the shine, body and how healthy my hair looks. I'm telling everyone about the PhytoRelaxer but I think the cost is turning them away. I wish I could hand them out to the ladies because I know they would be hooked. We if you're thinking about trying as I had been for quite a long time....stop thinking about and make the purchase you won't be sorry. I purchased index 2 but I probably should have gotten one. I usually use a mild relaxer but ordered index 2 because I thought by it being so natural and all the reviews about how gentle it was, I didn't think the index 1 would do much. I will order index one next time. I'm so nervous that the formula or something will change that I'm going order at least six boxes in 2-3 months and probably a box every two months to keep my supply. I usually go about four months before a retouch. Oh yes....I am a product junkie. I've gotta get a camera to post pictures for you guys. Can't post pictures of my product cause there would be talk of putting me in an institution. I'm talking too much....I'm just so happy with the PhytoRelaxer so......STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND MAKE THAT PURCHASE AND USE IT!!!

I'm glad you had a great Phytorelaxer experience

Ahhh, Another satisfied customer!
18.gif

Phyto Pusha happy!!! Very happy!!!
41.gif
37.gif

17.gif

16.gif

GO PHYTORELAXER!!!!

Ya'll better get on the bandwagon :lachen:

Last edited:
jamelabe said:
I used the PhytoRelaxer on my hair Thursday 01/13/05 and I will no for sure in about 3 weeks but right now I'm pretty sure I will never use another brand of relaxer ever. Both my daughters needed touchups over the weekend and the oldest didn't want to wait for the PhytoRelaxer to be delivered. I should have made her wait although her hair still came out nicely because I was using Affirm. My middle daughter is going to wait for the Phyto so I gave her a domican blowout. She has such beautiful thick hair and I know the Phyto is going to do fabulous on her hair. I've gotten several compliments at work about the shine, body and how healthy my hair looks. I'm telling everyone about the PhytoRelaxer but I think the cost is turning them away. I wish I could hand them out to the ladies because I know they would be hooked. We if you're thinking about trying as I had been for quite a long time....stop thinking about and make the purchase you won't be sorry. I purchased index 2 but I probably should have gotten one. I usually use a mild relaxer but ordered index 2 because I thought by it being so natural and all the reviews about how gentle it was, I didn't think the index 1 would do much. I will order index one next time. I'm so nervous that the formula or something will change that I'm going order at least six boxes in 2-3 months and probably a box every two months to keep my supply. I usually go about four months before a retouch. Oh yes....I am a product junkie. I've gotta get a camera to post pictures for you guys. Can't post pictures of my product cause there would be talk of putting me in an institution. I'm talking too much....I'm just so happy with the PhytoRelaxer so......STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND MAKE THAT PURCHASE AND USE IT!!!

That's great!!! I ordered mine from beautyofasite.com and haven't received it yet (it's been about 9 days since the order). Where did you order yours from and how long did it take you to get it?

Ok. I have an appointment to get a relaxer touch up at 9am tomorrow. It's snowing now, and I know the streets probably won't be 'decent' enough for me to drive there tomorrow for a 9am appointment. Maybe this is my sign to just order the Phytorelaxer..... :scratchch

Allandra said:
Ok. I have an appointment to get a relaxer touch up at 9am tomorrow. It's snowing now, and I know the streets probably won't be 'decent' enough for me to drive there tomorrow for a 9am appointment. Maybe this is my sign to just order the Phytorelaxer..... :scratchch

I am at work and I really want them to tell us to go home with the way it is snowing here in Rockville, MD right now.

natalied said:
That's great!!! I ordered mine from beautyofasite.com and haven't received it yet (it's been about 9 days since the order). Where did you order yours from and how long did it take you to get it?
Nine Days!!!! :eek: I knew I should have just paid the $7 'extra' bucks and ordered from hairboutique.com. :ohwell: I don't like that bofasite doesn't send any sort of tracking messages, so u have no idea what's going on w/your order. I won't use them again. I'd rather pay $7 more and get my stuff in a week.

sengschick said:
Nine Days!!!! :eek: I knew I should have just paid the $7 'extra' bucks and ordered from hairboutique.com. :ohwell: I don't like that bofasite doesn't send any sort of tracking messages, so u have no idea what's going on w/your order. I won't use them again. I'd rather pay $7 more and get my stuff in a week.

I made this decision too. Although I didn't pay too much attention to the delivery time (as it is STILL in the box) I think hairboutique is more dependable. Plus, I like the freebies that hairboutique offers and the fact that they have other PhytoSpecific products I need helps.

ETA: I think Beautyofasite did send me an email, but I don't remember if it was for placing the order or delivering the order. I think it was the former.

I'm already @ home because of the weather. I had to take my son to a DR.'s appt this morning :D

N E way.. About this phytorelaxer. I'm due for a touch up right now and I already have Affirm Fiberguard. What is soooo special about this relaxer? After all it is no-lye with calcium in it? Why is this so different from other no-lye relaxers? I switched from no-lye a few years ago and my hair is not as dry as it used to be. Sorry if this question has been asked, I haven't been on the boards lately.

Oh and can someone please post a site where it can be ordered :D

Armyqt said:
I'm already @ home because of the weather. I had to take my son to a DR.'s appt this morning :D

N E way.. About this phytorelaxer. I'm due for a touch up right now and I already have Affirm Fiberguard. What is soooo special about this relaxer? After all it is no-lye with calcium in it? Why is this so different from other no-lye relaxers? I switched from no-lye a few years ago and my hair is not as dry as it used to be. Sorry if this question has been asked, I haven't been on the boards lately.

Armyqt,

I interviewed a stylist regarding this relaxer and it is no lye with mushroom salt. I am not a chemist but that is why this relaxer is different from the others. HTH

MissB

Armyqt said:

MissB said:
This thread is really tempting. I think I just received my last Vitale relaxer.

Killing 2 birds with one stone, This is a great thread to read on PhytoRelaxer

ETA: Place to purchase that doesn't take more than a week: www.hairboutique.com

Last edited:
MissB said:
Armyqt,

I interviewed a stylist regarding this relaxer and it is no lye with mushroom salt. I am not a chemist but that is why this relaxer is different from the others. HTH

MissB

mushroom salt??? :scratchch

Here is info from the website:

PhytoRelaxer is a luxurious experience of long-lasting control, manageability and versatility. A genuine innovation from PhytoSolba Laboratories, the formula incorporates a breakthrough discovery using active ingredients from 100% natural origin: the active egg extract relaxes and smoothes, while soya offers antioxidant properties and hydration. Simultaneously, PhytoRelaxer protects the hair shaft from dehydration and minimizes scalp irritation. After the application of this exclusive high-technology relaxing complex your hair will feel and look more silky, strong and radiant.

KAddy said:
I made this decision too. Although I didn't pay too much attention to the delivery time (as it is STILL in the box) I think hairboutique is more dependable. Plus, I like the freebies that hairboutique offers and the fact that they have other PhytoSpecific products I need helps.

ETA: I think Beautyofasite did send me an email, but I don't remember if it was for placing the order or delivering the order. I think it was the former.
They just send an email to say payment has been received. Hairboutique.com and most others message you throughout the process. Me no likey.

@Army: I'll leave all the link posting & researching to Kaddy :lol: (that girls fast!). I would suggest ordering from hairboutique.com, the shipping is free and the product is $60 (relaxer, neutralizing poo, basing creme, full sized tube of reconstructor). It's cheaper @ the other site, but w/shipping and handling it was only $6-7 cheaper and it's taking 3 times (literally) longer to arrive than hairboutique and w/o samples. :mad:

sengschick said:
I'll leave all the link posting & researching to Kaddy :lol: (that girls fast!).

You know a pusha gotta stay on top of things. Can't let time pass...:lachen:

I forgot to mention that the link in my siggy that reads "phytospecific" is to the website and you can read up on the phytorelaxer there. They have a FAQ's page too (that I notice has been recently updated as they added a response to the question about Ph level - how many of you ladies called after I did? :lol: )

Here's another thread where we talked about it. PhytoRelaxer Thread 2

Dang it :wallbash: Why do I let y'all do this to me me, why :whyme: Thanks for the links Kaddy. I just know before the day is over, I'll be over at Hairboutique. :look:

Allandra said:

LOL @ Allandra :lol: . Get that Phytorelaxer girl!!!!!!!!

BTW..I do love that relaxer!!!!!

Armyqt said:

This relaxer has no calcium hydroxide :)

KAddy said:
You know a pusha gotta stay on top of things. Can't let time pass...:lachen:

I forgot to mention that the link in my siggy that reads "phytospecific" is to the website and you can read up on the phytorelaxer there. They have a FAQ's page too (that I notice has been recently updated as they added a response to the question about Ph level - how many of you ladies called after I did? :lol: )

Here's another thread where we talked about it. PhytoRelaxer Thread 2
I still don't like the pH level answer. :ohwell:

sengschick said:
I still don't like the pH level answer. :ohwell:

Yeah it is oddly high. I am not too worried about the ph though. I mean the shampoos and stuff that they make have great ph levels (4.5 and up).

I just called beautyofasite.com and they said Phyto was on back order since Dec 1st (wish they had told me that before I ordered :() and that's why my order is taking so long. They are a very small shop but the girl was very polite. She said the order was to arrive on Friday and therefore I would have my products by Wednesday of next week. We'll see........

sengschick said:
They just send an email to say payment has been received. Hairboutique.com and most others message you throughout the process. Me no likey.

@Army: I'll leave all the link posting & researching to Kaddy :lol: (that girls fast!). I would suggest ordering from hairboutique.com, the shipping is free and the product is $60 (relaxer, neutralizing poo, basing creme, full sized tube of reconstructor). It's cheaper @ the other site, but w/shipping and handling it was only $6-7 cheaper and it's taking 3 times (literally) longer to arrive than hairboutique and w/o samples. :mad:

If you are just relaxing the new growth how is it making all your hair so shiny?

Is it compatible with the lye I've been using? Can I touch up with this if I've been using Motions?

AnnDriena_ said:
If you are just relaxing the new growth how is it making all your hair so shiny?

Is it compatible with the lye I've been using? Can I touch up with this if I've been using Motions?

Switching relaxers is a personal decision in my eyes. I am a reformed relaxer ho (as someone called it). I used to switch a lot before I tried the phytorelaxer. I went from using a lye relaxer to this one. I think it is up to you whether you want to switch to a no-lye relaxer. It is a great relaxer though and I assure you that you won't be disappointed if you do...

What? :look: I gotta push it. :lol:

Last edited:
Back