Stirnella and Vatika Frosting, How do you use it?

The Princess

Okay ladies, off the rave reviews from you all, I was able to buy some of this great stuff from the HAIRVEDA "ONE DAY SALE ONLY" :grin::lick::grin::lick: However I have no clue on how to use it.:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

My question is, how are you ladies using both of these products?:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

TIA

Okay, I'm gonna sit right in this thread with you. I want to know if that Frosting is good for a true 4b nappy head. I also want to know that it will do for me.

I just received my recent order from Hairveda yesterday and I ordered during the sale last night. This will be my first time using her products. I can tell you how I plan to use the items. Maybe some of the other ladies that love them so can give you some more information.

Sitranillah--Deep conditioner
Vatika Frosting--prepoo and/or sealant for my ends

You might want to take a look at these threads also:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=256691

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=272535&highlight=hairveda

She has a forum on her site. You can go in there and post the question. She is on there quite often. I'm thinking she has her hands full right now but she has other moderators that can answer your question.

ETA: The link for the sale is pretty detailed in telling what is in each (Sitrinillah & Vatika) and how they can help your hair. You can go back and read that too.

Last edited:
I am eagerly awaiting my order. Plus, I took full advantage of the Hairveda sale. I am so glad that I did not commit to any challenges requiring me to obstain from buying hair products in the month of September. :grin:

ok sitrinilla is a deep conditioner. i usually put my deep conditioner on dry hair and leave it on for a couple of hours but you can use heat for a shorter amount of time and you dont have to do it on dry hair.

the vatika is an oil. so you can use it as a pre poo, add it to your shampoo or conditioners, or use it as a sealant.

Whoo hoo! I can't wait until my stash gets here. I'm happy because this is another way to add ayurvedic in my regimen. If I don't have to make it myself, it's fine with me!:grin:

I am eagerly awaiting my order. Plus, I took full advantage of the Hairveda sale. I am so glad that I did not commit to any challenges requiring me to obstain from buying hair products in the month of September. :grin:

It's funny you said that because I was (kinda) thinking about entering a no buying challenge for a month, But how could I commit when Hairveda have sales! That would be to hard for me.

Back