stinkin' Infusium!!!!!!

nychaelasymone

I have braids and decided I would follow try the crown and glory method....well after I washed I applied the infusium my hair is so hard!!!!!!!!!! since I can't really take these braids out today, is it cool to use something like pantene's moisturizing cream or olive oil spray to bring some moisture back to my hair....I hate Infusium now....I see what you all are talking about.....btw...I did dilute it.

Okay, y'all are scaring me. I use Infusium on my braids with no problem. Now I'm worrying that it might be damaging my hair and I just can't tell.

Why don't you just wash or rinse your hair to get rid of the infusium? The moisturizing cream will probably leave residue in your braids and contribute to build-up. The oo spray won't be adding moisture...just oil.

I use the infusium spray, and I have not problems with hardness. You might want to hold the bottle farther away from your head so that there is only a fine mist.

I use Infusium 23 with braids with the C&G method and I had no problems.
I spray it on my hair every other day followed by a braid spray or MTG.
I use the old formula I think the new ones has more protein in it.

I notice that my hair doesn't work well with watery liquid leave ins. It works much better with creamy leave ins. The minute I stopped using infusium, I stopped seeing little short broken hairs in my sink....

Infusium used to be the sheyet back in the 80's.....yeah I said it...80's! LOL Sonsofbeyoches changed the formula. I'm mad because I prefer liquid leave ins over creamy ones too.

That stuff is now the devil! LOL I don't care how many pretty packages they come up with.

That stuff is a diaster in a bottle for my colored/relaxed hair. I used it diffrent times and each time it just sucks the moisture right out.

Cichelle said:
My experience with Infusium has been...not good.

:nono: :down:

Made my hair hard! I was really ticked.
I hate Infusium. I've tried it several times over the years because some people swear by it, but it causes my hair to shed and break. I think its protein, maybe its too much for my hair.

Plus I like creamy leave-ins, too.

Back