Still waiting for my Surge..

jd_bdfly

Ladies,

For, those of you that ordered Surge from Walgreens.com, how long did it take for it to get to your house? I ordered mine last Monday, and I still have not received it.
mad.gif
Last Wednesday, I got an e-mail saying it had been shipped, but UPS hasn't been by. I did check Walgreens' site, and it says standard shipping is 3 to 9 business days. Do any of you know if the days start running from when it's been shipped or when the order was placed?

For those of you in NYC, where in Manhattan or Brooklyn can I pick up some Surge? I'm tired of waiting. I want to start Surging, dammit...

I ordered from Walgreens, and I got mine in like 7 days...I just ordered two more bottles, even though the first one is nowhere close to gone. I think it may be due to the holidays, everything is running slower. I wanted to make sure I was not surge-less for any period of time in the near future.

I just purchased Surge today and sprayed for the first time a few minutes ago. Hopefully I'll see some increased growth, like they claim.

Hey guys, do you not have a neighborhood Walgreens? When I went to mine, they didn't carry it. So I had the manager order bottles for me. He said it would take 3 days for it to get here and I don't have to pay for shipping. Just thought I would let you know.

I just ordered mine from walgreens on friday and havent even received my shipment confirmation email yet. I have tried to check the site but keep getting an error message saying they are having problems right now to try back later.

I ordered mine from the Walgreens website early Saturday and was thinking that it would at least be shipped out today. But no luck. I wish Amazon carried it.

[ QUOTE ]
dorothy said:
Hey guys, do you not have a neighborhood Walgreens? When I went to mine, they didn't carry it. So I had the manager order bottles for me. He said it would take 3 days for it to get here and I don't have to pay for shipping. Just thought I would let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW...thanks for that info..I may cancel my order now.

[ QUOTE ]
dorothy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a great idea. I wish I thought of that, the shipping cost $5.50 for me, I could have purchased another bottle for that. I puchased mine on Thursday, received a mail notice on Friday. Remember that UPS ground doesn't deliver on weekends, and it's 3-9 business days (M-F). I keep getting an error message for the tracking as well.

Oh my god, it must be karma or something... I just came back online to check this post to see what people have to say, and as I'm reading your responses, my bell rings! I have a shipment from Walgreens. My Surge is FINALLY here!!!
clap.gif
cheers.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dorothy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really good information. Thanks!
wink.gif

YOU'RE ALL VERY WELCOME! When I asked the manager why some Walgreens had Surge and others didn't he said that the Walgreen's headquarters decides on what they want to put on shelves and what they don't. So I had him order like 5 bottles (I'm not buying them all at once). It's just nice to know that if I ever need them, they'll be there!

got my surge today! let's see, i ordered it on sunday and today is wednesday. it took 3 days! i am truly impressed!

I got mine today also. I ordered it on Friday the 12th. I wasnt expecting it befor Saturday or next monday because of the Holiday overload. But I'm soooo haaaappppyyyy

Back