Steroid cream users,please help !

NubianPrize

I've been using a steroid cream for my thin behind the ears nape area for about a month & a half. The derm says it's coming along well & it is but here's the problem: the hair on my right side nape is coming in fine but the left nape grows in & then rubs off. All my nape hair is not coarse at all but very fine. The dead center nape isn't even 4a/b like the rest,but kind of type 3 wavy. That part is also doing well. I do sleep on my back,which I think may be part of the problem, but use a satin pillowcase & wrap my hair(not too tight) in a Gwrap bonnet or one of those satin scarves with 2 tails.

I know the hair needs to be kept moisturized all night but am skeptical about using something else along with the steroid cream. I did break down & start using a little emu oil & JBCO recently. I also have some of the Profectiv root recovery temple/nape balm ,which brought in my front edges & temple area but I'm skeptical about using it on my nape while on the steroid cream. Have any of you had this problem & if so,what did you do? Have any of you found a product that worked well with the steroid to keep your new hair moist overnight so it wouldn't rub/break off or dry out ? All the rest of my hair is perfectly normal,thick & healthy

http://longhaircareforum.com/

Back