Steady Paste Wins the Race!

MonaRae

Well Ladies I have offically used LHCF methods for one year now and thank God I have hair :) .

Before LHCF my hair was popping off and I was like (its just hair :eek: ) but I did not know how to care for my hair then. I'm a lot older and wise thanks to LHCF ;) .

When I first join I just knew I would grow my danaged SL hair to healthy BSL and now I know better. I took me a year just to get to APL and it not as healthy as I had plan.

After looking over other beautiful heads of hair I realize it took them time to get there and now I understand that a steady paste always wins the race.

For the last year I have bunned. There have been times where I didn't think I was going to make it and that bunning was the only way to get to the hair I wanted. But that's just not true for me. Bunning has helped but when I was younger I grew my hair successfully with rollersets. So I am going back to rollersetting. Don't get me wrong bunning is great for retaining length but I think you must get your hair it the best condition first then hide it.

Its been a great year and I am growing to understand what works best for me!

Happy Growing Ladies!

MonaRae

Can't wait to hit my 1 year mark!:D Ok, guess I'm ignant lol, but I've seen it mentioned several times now. How do you grow your hair roller setting?

Congrats for making the 1 year mark. I am tring to stay natural so I keep my hair in braids alot that is how I am transitioning my hair. It is hard to find a good routine and regimine and the right products. But like you said MonaRae slow and steady wins the race.

Back