Starting a "Consistency Challenge" !

Mochalolita

Starting a \"Consistency Challenge\" !

Hey ladies....I was sitting here thinking that I would probably be at my hair goal already if I had actually been consistent with my regimen. Therefore, as of today, I am starting on my consistency challenge! My goal is to be at mid-back by December (4-5 more inches of hair). I will re-challenge myself every 4 weeks so the time span won't seem so long.

I will drink my protein shakes, MSM water, and my carrot juice faithfully every day. I will also take my vitamin the same. This should be okay because I only have to take 1 pill...the rest of my supplements are drinkable
smile.gif

I will do CO washes at least 3 times a week. I'm throwing away my blow-dryer when I get home and will only rollerset or bun-dry.

My last touch up was last Sunday on the 11th, so it should be fairly simple to see any results...thanks ladies, for all of your inspiration and advice!

Here we go! *drinking a protein shake*
lick.gif

Re: Starting a \"Consistency Challenge\" !

This sounds right up my alley.....Mostly I will be taking vitamins consistently....

As far as products go, I will recreate a regimen and choose which products to use for it. I will then STICK to those products unless I decide that they are inferior. At that point, I will promptly give or throw away the product and replace it with another one from my *current* hair stash.

If I can gather the money, I may even consistently rotate or exclusively go to the Dominican salon....I still have to think this one through...It's been a while since my hair reacted favorably to airdrying....
perplexed.gif

I will post again when I have worked out the kinks.
smile.gif

I definitely need to be more consistent. I will have to think this through and decide how I am going to join in.

<font color="blue"> count me in! </font>

I'm in. I have to become consistant if I'm going to make it through transitioning successfully.

I'm definitely in--I need to get it together. Mochalolita, can you tell me about your MSM water--where did you get it from, how much MSM is in it, and how does it taste? TIA
smile.gif
!

I am IN!

I will not buy any more hair products (except if i need refills of ones i already have). I will take my vitamins everyday, and I will stick to either the shampoos/cons i have now or my samples. I will not give in!

[ QUOTE ]
DelightfulFlame said:
Count me in...the only thing I have been consistent with thus far is being inconsistent!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup!
smile.gif

I am in!! I need to get better with using Surge 2x/day, doing 3 conditioning washes/week in addition to my shampoo &amp; deep condition. Drinking more carrot juice, scalp massages &amp; taking my vitamins/daily.

I'm in also! I will wash and deep condition my hair every week, put my hair in a protective style at least 5 days a week, and apply ORS carrot oil or olive oil and spritz my mixture of V05 conditioner and water on my hair when needed. I will continue to cover my hair every night, doing scalp massages, eating raw carrots, drinking more water, and taking vitamins daily.
smile.gif

Wowie!!! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who struggles with being consistent, lol. This is day two, and I've stuck to everything I said...I've made myself a list to look at every day so I won't forget anything. I'll check in once a week to update on any progress! Good luck y'all!!!

Hugs

I am in!!! I will wash my hair two or three times a week and give my hair moisture and protein treatments each week. I will contiue my vitamin regime of a multi-vitamin, mulit-mineral, 1000mg of ester-c, 200iu of vitamin E and I will add 10mg of biotin, L-cystiene, and L-methinoine. I might add msm? I will contiue with my daily workouts and protein shakes as well.

Dreemssold, I'm sorry....I didn't address your question to me in my last post... My MSM water is only a teaspoon of MSM crystals (Trimedica brand) that I mix every morning with a bottle of water and add a little lime juice. It makes it easier to take it throughout the day, and it just tastes like water with a hint of lime, lol. This is a staple for me, I can definitely tell the difference in my hair when I use it on a regular basis...I'm still hanging in there, though! Hope y'all are doing the same!!

Hugs

Oh, I so need this challenge! Something about the summer causes me to slack off more than usual.
My consistent regimen will go as follows-
maintain daily intake of supplements and herbs
protein shakes daily
weekly deep conditioning treatments
32 oz of water a day

This challenge is much needed!

okay i'm in, but i don't use special water or vitamins or stuff ( they're expensive down here, i can just use my aunts..... haha no) but i'm in.

I am definitely in..I plan to surge2x, drink 64oz water daily, massage my scalp at least once a day, shampoo/condition once a week and co wash twice a week, etc.

This is what I need too. I'm just not sure how to maintain the consistency.

How is everyone doing?

Well......I ran out of some of my vitamins and have been unable to replenish them. I should be able to do so in the next two weeks.

As far as products, I have a lot of almost empty bottles or samples so I can't use any products consistently. My short term plan will be to use protein conditioners 2x a month (or as needed) and moisturizing conditioners the remainder of the time.

im in! this will include maintaining products and regimen, weather provided.

I'm doing much better with being consistant with what I do. I'm adding deep conditioning at least once a week w/ heat. My hair needs it.
smile.gif

I have had a few lazy days where I didn't do something. But, I am getting much better.

I've noticed my hair getting longer, which is encouraging me.

I do have to be more consistent too! So I will join! Starting after I get my hair relaxed on Friday I will be getting braids approx. 2 weeks later and I will be consistent in getting braids off and on for 1 year every 2 months, taking my vitamins and trying to eat healthier

I'm definitely in!! I'll start today...when I figure out exactly what I want to do, I'll re post...

I'm in also:
I’m in also

I will wash at least twice weekly and deep condition twice weekly

Tuesday: Hot Oil Treatment (two hours or longer) and shampoo with a moisturizing conditioner
Friday: LeKeir Cholesterol Treatment (two hours or longer) and shampoo with a hydrating shampoo

I will do heavy protein treatments once per month and continue to handle my hair care (like it’s lace) and of course staying away from heat at all cost
smile.gif

I want in if it's not too late. I need to do a few things DAILY if I want to hit bra strap by the holidays.

1. Surging in the shower. I'll put the applicator bottle containing the Surge in my shower rack so that I can't miss it.
2. Taking biotin and MSM and extra protein.
3. Drinking lots of water. I've been ignoring the Nalgene bottle of water at work lately in favor of soda.

I will do it now that my hair is consistently bunned again.

Back