started taking my braids down and.....

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I didnt take them all down, but I started from the back/bottom....and WOW, not a lot of shedding, with Better Braids take down spray, the braids just slipped apart. I havent had any breakage so far and I can tell my hair has grown! I was excited..and was really happy when I stopped and then let the rest of my braids hang down like normal...and you cant tell I removed any! I love that...I am used to getting styles where you either take em all down at once or you leave them in....I like being able to take them down sections at a time!

I probably will take some more down next week. Man, than African girl did a great job! I like individuals and wouldnt mind getting them again in the future :) /images/graemlins/clap.gif

That's really good. How small were your braids? I am itching to take mine down, even though it's only been one month so far. My braids are smaller than I wanted, so I'm nervous about breakage. But I think they'll be fine if I'm careful taking them down. I also try not to manipulate them into a lot of styles to avoid additional stress. Are you going to rebraid you hair?

Thats good news for me too, I'm going to get tiny braids and need a good take down spray. How small were your braids?

my braids were...thinner than a pencil. I will have kept then in for about 2 months. Better Braids Take DOwn Spray is great and worth it imo....I am glad I bought it in the states cuz I dont see it here in France...

The braids also were not braided super tight. I am pleased (so far) with the way they came out.

phew...finally done! wow that took like a week to do...lol. hair grew a lot compared to what I remember of it 2 months ago! Here's to braids! /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Back