Split-Ender from Revo Styler

wow...thats pretty innovative! However I'd be scared to use it!! I'm just scared of any device thats for cutting...What about the hairs that aren't split? Do they get cut unecessarily? I mean I know its only an 1/8 of an inch..but I work HARD for all my inches so I'd be scared I'd mess up and take too much off!
blush.gif

Well,

I saw the info-mercial on TV and it didn't appear to be taking off much hair. Anyways, better safe than sorry--(I ordered it) I'm going to test it out on a very small section of hair first.

Wow! If I had hair I would totally buy that! Let us know how it goes Super!

I may order this, too. Get in one last product before the PJ no-products challenge. It seems just a little gimmicky, but the last time I said that about a product, it was the Giovanni Magnetic haircare line, and I can't live without that
grin.gif
, so maybe again I'll be pleasantly surprised.

The black woman in the testimonial had beautiful hair, and it looked to be all hers! That's my goal length and style.
smile.gif

OE

Only Erin, we are here (pointin' from my eyes to yours with 2 fingers) I was trying to get it in before the big PJ-Strike too! Now, um tell me about these magnetic thingies...

Supergirl, you can read about the magnetic line here or here. I first heard about it on another hair board, saw the products in my local health food store, bought them and fell in love! They are core products, though I "audition" other products.

I'm going to place the order for the split ender now, before I lose my nerve
smile.gif
My hair stylist is chopping off waaaay too much with every touchup, so maybe this device will allow me to do a "preemptive strike."

OE

Sounds very interesting. Please keep us updated. I may decide to get one after my PJ strike. What a nice reward that would be
grin.gif

Hey Supergirl. This does sound interesting. Thanks for posting the information. Please let us know how it turns out. It would be very nice to trim our own hair 1/8th of an inch instead of letting the stylist lob off 2 to 3 inches!
smile.gif

Supergirl I can't wait to see your product review! Thanks for sharing the link. I'm definitely intrigued!
cool.gif

pooh123

I bought the daggon brush and all it does is rip hair out (my experience with it). This product on the otherhand...hmmm....does sound kinda interesting....
look.gif

i'm going to order this as well. i will report back when i receive and use it which i'm hoping will be before i get my annual summer weave in june. i'm really excited about it. although there are 1 or 2 folks i can go to get my ends clipped (including brownrelaxedhair's referral), i tell ya, i'm so tired of having to go this place and that place and schedule times. i'd be more than happy to be able to wake up and say, "i think i'll clip my ends today" and do it accurately at that. i hope it will be a good investment. we'll see!

Yes! Please let us know about this thing! I really hope it works too. It's so innovative! How long did they say it would take to get to your home?

I have it and its one of the best tools I have for my hair. Works just fine for me. I dont have any problems with at all. Just follow the directions and everything should be fine.

Back