Spiral curls?

Hi ladies,

Looking for an easy way to do spirals that aren't too damaging. Not the hard crunchy stuff, but soft curls. Also, what should I use to define them and keep them from puffing up? Thanks!

depending on the size you want them, you can either use regular rollers, or for smaller spirals, you can use cold wave rods (the kind that gets skinny in the middle).

when you wrap, do it in a spiral direction so that when completed, the roller is vertical. for soft curls, dont use a lot of setting lotion.

[ QUOTE ]
hOnii said:
depending on the size you want them, you can either use regular rollers, or for smaller spirals, you can use cold wave rods (the kind that gets skinny in the middle).

when you wrap, do it in a spiral direction so that when completed, the roller is vertical. for soft curls, dont use a lot of setting lotion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree! Just go vertical. I don't use the setting lotions though. I just use a leave-in.

Caruso rollers make great spiral curls also. There are directions on how to do it in the manual. I usually do this when I have spiral tendrils with my updo or on my bangs. Caruso rollers are very moisturizing leaving soft, long-lasting cursl or spirals.

Flexi rods are great for this. Better than rollers IMO. I tried it and loved the results. I am going to do this instead of the banut knots now.

I got something better. Here is a picture of them and how you put them in. They are bendable so I usually bend the top and bottom to get them to stay on.

Flexi_Rod_Set.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Caruso rollers make great spiral curls also. There are directions on how to do it in the manual. I usually do this when I have spiral tendrils with my updo or on my bangs. Caruso rollers are very moisturizing leaving soft, long-lasting cursl or spirals.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup -- ITA
smile.gif
i was just about to suggest these. they are great and the curls last a long time. -- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
I just sent you a PM on where to find the picture

[/ QUOTE ]
PM me too. I got some months ago and havent figured them out yet. TIA!!
kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ladydee36330 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
I just sent you a PM on where to find the picture

[/ QUOTE ]
PM me too. I got some months ago and havent figured them out yet. TIA!!
kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks to Allandra the picture is in her album. If you do a search for her album it is under roller setting.

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
Have you tried flexirods? They make beautiful spiral curls.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many do you use and how big of a section for each rod?

Back