Speaking of plastic caps. Im I the only one that has water settling in the back?

Qualitee

I notice when I DC with a plastic cap I get water settling in the back of the cap. :perplexedAbout a half a cup full. Why does this happen? Is is a good or bad thing?

You aren't the only one - I figure it's condensation. :lol: Sometimes, I'll lean backwards over the tub and lift the back of my showercap so the water will drain out. :lol:

I hate when that happens...:ohwell: I even bought a BIG BOX of salon cotton and my neck still gets wet.I think it comes from condensation and just extra product.

You aren't the only one - I figure it's condensation. :lol: Sometimes, I'll lean backwards over the tub and lift the back of my showercap so the water will drain out. :lol:
:lol: That hot water is a killer. I hate it when I forget about the water, then I take the cap off and the hot water streams down my back:lol::sad:

Ooh I hate this!! Ugh and it runs all down my neck!! I think it's from the extra water in your hair the the force of heat causing the water to fall down

I dont know about alot of water (that happend to me all the time along time ago I forgot what conditoner I was using, I think Keracare Humecto...something white-anyway), I think in Cathy Howse's book she was saying that its bad if water dropets or something are on your cap when your conditoning because the moisture isnt going into your hair, or more of the product is being wasted? Not moisutizing enough....something like that.

I dont know about alot of water (that happend to me all the time along time ago I forgot what conditoner I was using, I think Keracare Humecto...something white-anyway), I think in Cathy Howse's book she was saying that its bad if water dropets or something are on your cap when your conditoning because the moisture isnt going into your hair, or more of the product is being wasted? Not moisutizing enough....something like that.
yea I knew it was a bad thing:perplexed I guess it depends on the amount of conditioner you apply to your hair:drunk:

It's just the extra water that's left on your hair after you shampoo. If your hair's dripping wet before applying conditioner, all of that water is gonna drip off and fall into the bag while you dc

I used to have that problem, but now I let my hair drip dry for about 3 minutes before applying my dc. No more wet neck :)

I only deep condition on dry hair. Makes the whole shower process extremely easy. I think I stayed sick with the getting in shower..getting out shower hair deep conditioning process when I was relaxed. Now...I just do it on dry hair before I get in shower.

It's just the extra water that's left on your hair after you shampoo. If your hair's dripping wet before applying conditioner, all of that water is gonna drip off and fall into the bag while you dc

I used to have that problem, but now I let my hair drip dry for about 3 minutes before applying my dc. No more wet neck :)

Tiffers is exactly right!!! I used to go through this and I would put my conditioner on - let is slightly dry(still damp) before I put on my baggie/plastic cap (I overnight DC) as I know that will my hair will dampen under the baggie

This has never happened to me before.

I only DC on dry or damp hair. I figure if my hair is soaking wet then the DC is not going to get past the water.

:look: This happens to me even when I DC on dry hair. It wouldn't surprise me at all on wet hair - that seems obvious that the extra water is going to drip. :lol:

The same thing happens to me every time when I leave the dryer; and if I bend over to pick something up, then the hot water leaks on my ears and then travels down the front of my cape.

Back