Space Saving Travelling Tips

krissyhair

Heading home for thanksgiving. Refuse to bring all 32floz of eco styler gel. Contemplated putting it in a salad dressing container. Settled pn re-using empty 4floz jar of curls control paste.

What are your space saving hair tips for vacation, or work travel?

Doing your Hair before you leave for your trip (if time permits) and making sure it is sufficiently Moisturized etc......

Buying Samples or Travel Size is a great way to go. (no pun intended)

Also, buying some things when you get to your destination will also help you "Save Space"

Transferring larger items in smaller containers.

Baking soda as Shampoo and Toothpaste
Olive oil, used head to toe
Aloe Vera gel, to moisturize hair
....also I've used Dr Bronners, (Peppermint) head to toe, and for toothpaste. Yes, peppermint, and though it's not quite tasty your breath will be fresh.

This question is actually one of the reasons I love shampoo bars! That would be my one addition. The travel size containers are great

Yup!

Shampoo and conditioner bars! I traveled for about 2 months earlier this year with a carry on backpack. Shampoo bars, conditioner bars, and lotion bars came in handy. Best thing is I made them myself so the level of conditioning and cleansing I wanted.

I tend not to use sample sizes but I brought one of those travel kits. My body oil and my hair oil are the same, I carry green tea bags and use that as my leave in conditioner, in the 4 oz one I carry conditioner and this small two oz tub kind of thing I scoop my gel into . Since I water down my conditioner this little set up will take me through two hair washes
HTH and have a safe trip.

I was inspired to think about this after watching a travel hair video where the carryon bag was only for hair tools. I'm not even trying to bring a carryon. That's tew much.

Back