SOS Hair Regimen 3c/4a come on in !!!!

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Okay ladies

My hair is 3/c/4a relaxed tends to be very dry I love to wash it.

This is my dilema I do not what am doing when it comes to hair products now just all over the place constantly buying stuff that folks raves about on this site. I have no regimen just mixing up stuff. I need a routine that will work. You name the product(No Dominican) probably have it just don't want to admit it. Things have totally gotten out of hand today I bought some more hair products. I had the nerve to try to hide it.

Well for me, I just kinda picked one line of products. I am using aphogee and i like it. I used thier protien treatment, shampoo, conditioner, the works... I found a lot of success Could it be better, i dont know. I know one thing, it is infintatley better than what it was. Why dont you find one good shampoo and conditioner and use it consistently for a month. That way you can see if there are any affects from it. Also read up on some ingrdients that you are interested in to combat some of the hair issues you are having. I would aslo BE CONSISTENT that is the key to finding a good regimine

Back