Sometimes all u need is a good blowout

Kurlee

I have been soooooo discouraged with my hair this summer. I felt like it wasn't growing and was getting annoyed. Contemplating cutting it, braiding it, perming it........ I straightened my hair with my beloved CHI, jus for a change and lo and behold, I'm almost at BRASTRAP. Da hell? When did that happen? the majority of it is about 1.5 inches away, but im gonna give myself a light dusting tonight since my hair is striaght and i can get a good look at the ends!!

Moral of the story: those days u want to shave it bald and u get discouraged, try to change it up. I'm so motivated to keep taking good are of my hair even if when i wet it after my dusting it will shrink upto my neck:wallbash::look::grin:

girl if i get to waistength :drunk::drunk::drunk:. I don't think i would want hair that long though. I think macherieamours length right now or even candy_c's lenght is exactly what im aiming for, so thats like rib length?:look:

Great story-sometimes I get so frustrated being in this holding pattern with my hair. Plus, I'm hiding it and I'm sick to death sometimes of bunning and braiding. It all gets so aggravating, but if I could just get to apl I think I would stop worrying so much.:ohwell:

girl if i get to waistength :drunk::drunk::drunk:. I don't think i would want hair that long though. I think macherieamours length right now or even candy_c's lenght is exactly what im aiming for, so thats like rib length?:look:

Oh lord, I hope the phrase "rib length" (RL) doesn't catch on. LOL!

OT: It's a little late....and I'm a lot tired.....and when I saw the first part of the thread title...I was like....what...da....

then realized....it's a good blowOUT....not a good blow***

*whew*

Good night...

OT: It's a little late....and I'm a lot tired.....and when I saw the first part of the thread title...I was like....what...da....

then realized....it's a good blowOUT....not a good blow***

*whew*

Good night...

:lachen:Get some sleep! Your really seeing things! :lachen:

I have been soooooo discouraged with my hair this summer. I felt like it wasn't growing and was getting annoyed. Contemplating cutting it, braiding it, perming it........ I straightened my hair with my beloved CHI, jus for a change and lo and behold, I'm almost at BRASTRAP. Da hell? When did that happen? the majority of it is about 1.5 inches away, but im gonna give myself a light dusting tonight since my hair is striaght and i can get a good look at the ends!!

Moral of the story: those days u want to shave it bald and u get discouraged, try to change it up. I'm so motivated to keep taking good are of my hair even if when i wet it after my dusting it will shrink upto my neck:wallbash::look::grin:

I hope that's the case for me. I'm about to get a relaxer after five months. I really hope it's longer than it seems.

This happened to me. I had a slight hair crisis and wasnt able to get my hair weaved/plaited before coming to work this week. Everytime I wash it its really short and doesnt look like its making ANY progress...my SO actually asked me this week - "Is it growing?" Lol!...anyway I decided to straighten a section just to check the growth and was surprised! I found out it was long enough to put in a ponytail!!! I was so happy this week :grin: not great weather over here to be rocking a press but at least now if all else fails I can leave the house with MY own hair....its a lot cheaper too :sekret:

I have not straighten my hair in nearly 2 years - some days it seems to strech and other daya nada! :spinning: I just remember my ultimate goal and keep doing what I'm doing and hoping for the best!

Back