so I made my own BeeMine

PassionFruit

well cuz once I looked at ingredient list, I had all of the stuff already at home...

BeeMine: 1. What are the ingredients in your product?

They are coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, sulfur powder, essential oils & fragrance. And for the no Sulfur Serum is the same minus the Sulfur Powder. If you have any allergies, please contact customer service before placing your order. And with any hair care product you need to do a test patch before full use.

so I took Vatika Oil ( enriched coconut oil), added EVOO, Amla oil ( cuz I already had abottle of EVOO & AMla premixed) sulfur powder ( now this is where it gets dicey cuz Im not sure if I added enough).. and some Sweet Orange Essential Oil..I also added in some Leave-in conditioner ( Nexxus Luxe since I had a half bottle taking up space)

in some of my past mizes, Ive obviously used too much sulfur powder cuz the paste would dry & Id have to co-wash it back out... this time it blended nicely....

so for the next 30 days I will ATTEMPT to use it daily, focusing on my thin edges & see what happens

Last edited:
you didn't make bee mine, then. sounds like you made something completely yours. :]

good luck.

Back