smooth like butter!

zanna

I wanted to let you all know that I mixed 4 part jojoba oil with 1 part pure coconut oil with 2 tsp of pure shea butter(melted) and oh my! my hair feels like butter!
Wow! I have always heard you guys singing the wonders of shea butter but I never tried it until now!
Thank you!
By the way I am totally transitioning now. I haven't had a relaxer since last july and I am doing very well. My hair is very healthy and not breaking (I think it's because it was relaxed mildly at the first place). I cut my hair back to waste lenght to help the detangling process(I had 38 in. tailbone lenght).

Sincerely
Zanna

Last edited:
What is the consistency? I hope it's not sticky... Sticky stuff like castor oil drives me crazy cause it's so difficult to wash out :ohwell:. If it's not sticky, it sounds like exactly what I've looking for to protect my ends. BTW, girl your hair is GORGE!

No it's not sticky. Jojoba oil is very very light and there is not enough of the other ones (coconut and shea) to change that.

Thank you all for the compliments by the way.
Zanna

I so want your hair length. I just starting out thought so I got a long way to go. your hair is so pretty

I love shea butter....it melts my new growth. :lick: Zanna may I ask what made you decide to transition?

I decided to transition because:

Reason 1: It was pure vanity for me to put a relaxer in my hair, I want to go back to the way God made me.

Reason 2: I went to a all natural diet for good health, so I say why put harmful chemicals on my hair and scalp? I will defeat the purpose of good health in a long run.
Zanna.

Back