SMH, is there a center for hair product addicts????

Miss AJ

I bought the 25 oz poo/con set of Garnier Fructis Color Shield yesterday, the other day I ordered 2 sets of products from roundbrushhair, AND today I ordered 3 cans of Profectiv Mega Growth Oil Sheen and just got through ordering the Summer Bliss Package from Hairveda...I already have a buttload of products taking up my sink cabinet and the most I've done is give away 1 of 6 Lustrasilk cons I bought, SMMFH! I call myself stocking up because a lot of the stuff I use is hard to find in New Mexico but I've never even used half of the stuff I just bought, I just wanna try it...and it was on sale...I IS SHAMED! :lachen:

LOL I feel you but seriously, I'm worse because I have this problem with hair products, clothing, and skin care products. If there's a sale I'm ON IT for real. Give me a little money and bet I'm spending it within an hour. I am an all-around, 3-way, mash up of an addict.

The is no center and no cure. We're just crazy impulse buyers running loose with no proper medication to hold us back or keep us stable. Oh my Allah help us all. :nono:

Dude, I wish you coulda saw my face as I was looking at the sale prices on the main page and then scrolled down and saw"...or get all of them for $40". My eyes got big and I got to clickin LOL!

I know I need help or an intervention. I went back to a seedy part of downtown SF to get $1.00 cholestrol cream.. it better be good. All in the name of hair care.

:lachen: I didn't realize how bad I was til I sat back and looked over everything I have purchased in the past few days, and then looked at what's under the sink...when I gave my friend a jar of Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango she said you must've bought like 20 jars of this stuff didn't u? LOL I couldn't do NOTHIN but laugh!

I have about 45 bottles and jars of Skala, in addition to other products I pick up along the way. If it wasn't hair products, it would be something else. I am a spender by nature. :look:

I know I need help or an intervention. I went back to a seedy part of downtown SF to get $1.00 cholestrol cream.. it better be good. All in the name of hair care.

Pretty much. When I was home on leave the Walgreens in my neighborhood had a 3 for $10 sale on all Motions products...Let's just say my arms were pretty tired carrying all that stuff back to my mom's house :lachen:

If there's a cure for this, I don't want it! 2Pac N Snoop's version - NSFW! or the Diana Ross version

LOL, mhmm know what you're saying. I don't want a cure either. :drunk:

:lachen: I didn't realize how bad I was til I sat back and looked over everything I have purchased in the past few days, and then looked at what's under the sink...when I gave my friend a jar of Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango she said you must've bought like 20 jars of this stuff didn't u? LOL I couldn't do NOTHIN but laugh!

LOL, I find myself giving friends big bottles of shampoo. They look at me like I'm some crazy version of Santa for having so many products to give. I like to think of it this way though, all this conditioner I hoard will help me in the long run because I like to do spa days where I pamper myself and keep conditioner on my hair for a LOOONG time so with all the slip I get that's got to be doing something for retention to get to my goal. Also, when I get hair lazy and I mean REAL lazy, lazy enough not to even buy shampoo or conditioner; I have a whole store's worth of products. It's a win/win both ways, no need for a cure so don't feel ashamed, keep buying your products, girl. :drunk:

I used to do the same, it does get to a point where it needs to end, when your closet is over filled on each shelf, then your cabinets get filled then you move into the kids room where you load their shelves, then you move to the basement bathroom which all the cabinets begin to hold your hair stuff, so yeah it can get addicting.

I got on my green tip and realized how much money I was wasting and Joined Use one buy one, I have been using one and not buying anything until I use up more things.

It will end eventually :lachen:. I haven't brought or ordered any hair products for about 2 -3weeks now, and that's very unusual for me. The funny thing is now I've started ordering more plants :yep:.

Back