Small update

lawyer2be371

As of February 16, 2008..It will be two months since I started taking care of my hair...I have not used heat in my hair since November 2007.
So when I washed my hair last night I wanted to see where I stood so I did a length check in different parts of my hair... (I couldn't help myself)
My goal right now is full APL all sides and back by July 1, 2008

Please check out my fotki, and tell me what you think..I believe its growing, But all I know for sure is ..its not falling out! I'm all natural so its hard for me to check for new growth. Sometimes I be in the mirror..Like, is that a new wave, or has that always been there:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::spinning:

fotki.com/lawyer2be371

It looks great to me :yep:

I say from today to July that's a min (with no breakage or trim :grin:) of 3 inchs (1/2 a month, but add some growth oils and possibly more)

Not sure, but from here to apl looks to be 3 1/2" - 4 " so I'd say apl by July is doable.:yep:

1-vi.jpg

What do others think?

Last edited:
Your hair looks very good! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in no time :)

No heat was the best thing I could ever do for my hair!

Very nice fotki. You keep your head up and hang in there. It sometimes seems so rough in the beginning but it will get better. Don't let them discourage you, we've all been there. I look forward to watching you reach great lengths.

Back