Slight Comeback from a SHS

KurlyNinja

So... I said I wasn't going to straighten my hair until December, but then I bought a Babyliss overhead dryer and a chi... :look: So why not post pictures of how far I've come? I'm 5 1/2 months post btw.

So this was my length at first

SLtoAPL-1.jpg

Then I got a "dusting" by a SHS on July 2nd :wallbash:

haircut.jpg

I found out how to do a donut bun with no sock on my NL hair though. :weird:

NLBun2.jpg

Today, Aug 31st, almost 2 months after my "dusting" I am almost SL!

progress.jpg

And even though I straightened it... its still getting bunned. although I will admit its kinda messy. and ignore that short piece that refuses to be bunned. lol.

straightbun.jpg

That's amazing. I too had a run-in with a SHS this summer and have rebounded nicely. Just goes to show you they can't keep us down, and their efforts were in vain!

Hmm, another thing....you bunned to regain your growth and I wet bunned to get mine. Further proof that bunning is the ish!

Congrats on your comeback. I remember when you posted about your shs setback and I was so sorry for you. Keep up the good work. And I love your bun--super cute!

I was wondering what SHS was but when I saw dusting and looked at the length I figured it out. We should be able to stamp an X in the middle of their foreheads to warn others.

I Love the Color. And the messy bun is just as nice as your first one. The defiant hair just adds a little special effect.

That's amazing. I too had a run-in with a SHS this summer and have rebounded nicely. Just goes to show you they can't keep us down, and their efforts were in vain!

Hmm, another thing....you bunned to regain your growth and I wet bunned to get mine. Further proof that bunning is the ish!

I wet bun as well! I use to hate buns now I love them!

very pretty hair and great progress, don'tlet her dust you anymore...that was a haircut, smdh!!

Trust me! She won't be coming near my head again! In fact I don't think anybody will...

Yaaay! I'm so glad you're recovering so well! Your hair grows super fast!

Really??? Sometimes I feel like my hair will be in the NL/SL range forever. lol.

Back