Single line regime?

gennatay

I've been toying with the idea of using a single system on my hair. I want to see if using all the products from a single line makes any difference. Do any of you ladies use a single line of products?

I only think about 3-10 ladies on here do...
I asked the same ? like a year ago and only got a few replies
Many like KeraCare, Kenra, Nexxus, SheaMoisture, CurlJunkie, and I'm thinking that's about it.

I'm thinking of trying all Sheamoisture for a month to see what happens. those products and the ones by Taliah Waajid are ones that I use more than two products from and liked

If you do Taaliah Waajid keep me posted.
I love that she has large sizes of most of the
products.

I'm thinking of trying all Sheamoisture for a month to see what happens. those products and the ones by Taliah Waajid are ones that I use more than two products from and liked

I see you're natural so I don't know if my comment will be helpful. I'm thinking about going back to relaxing (have a curly perm now) & when I was relaxed I only used the entire Wanakee line, except for my jojoba oil prepoo & lottabody setting lotion.

I want to try this. I'm sure it will have to be with a professional brand; I can't find any BSS lines in which each product gives good results.

Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2

Long ago I used to only use JOICO, then switched to only NEXXUS. But my hair was never as long as it is now (mbl). Now I use KERACARE but only shampoo and conditioner.

Sent from my Fancy iPhone using LHCF. Please excuse the typos.

I use ORS. It works well with no complaints.

My only non ORS products are my oils and my reconstructor.

That what I have decided to do. I'm switching to only Silk Elements products. They are cheap and convient :)

That is because silk elements is the Sallys brand of a few popular lines.

Two in particular are

Silk elements mega moisturizing conditioner= L Oreal Natures Therapy Mega Strength Fortifying Treatment

silk elements mixed silk=mixed chicks

Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo=Aphogee moisturizing shampoo

there are others but I cant remember the names right now of the comparable product right now

I have SEVERAL different hair products but when I use them, I stick with the entire line. I love Phyto's dry hair line and I use their pre-poo, their shampoo, their wash out conditioner and their leave in and I must say it saved my hair. Recently Phyto introduced PhytoKeratine and I've been using this when I need protein and I loves it grrrrl. My hair worships Phyto. I've always been an advocate for using the products in an entire line. Don't be doin the wash your hair with Mizani shampoo, then using Kenra's wash out conditioner and then using Lacio Lacio's leave in..........LOL! Yeah I know..............it's hard sometimes but keep in mind, products are formulated to specifically work together most of the time.

I used a LOT of the shescentit line. That line pretty much has everything. But I'm a PJ so I always try new things.

I don't because I'd get too bored, I think I could do it with Joico products though and possibly Keracare.

Back