Singing the Praises of pre-poo oiling!

amberangel4u

I read of so many success stories of increased moisture when pre-pooing the hair with various oils. Before every wash I say "this is the day" but never get around to it. I finally added a mix of castor, almond, jojoba, and "jasons scalp elixir" with instant positive results!!!!

As I wet my hair in the shower before washing my hair almost detangled itself :blush:! I washed with my usual shampoo and conditioner and my hair felt extra moisturized. I wanted to wear my hair straight until I go to the gym in a few days, which calls for a low setting blow-dry with comb attachment and 1 pass with my flat iron.

my hair usually starts to dry very quickly but this time my hair felt "wetter" and took double the time to dry indicating extra moisture!:yep: I also did not need the 1 pass with my flat iron, plus only a small amount of KKNT and a few drops of argan yielded beautiful shine!

I want to thank all of the ladies for helping to put some moisture back in to this dry desert of hair!!!!!!!:yay:

When I saw the title I thought it was going to be another one of Victoria Crystal's threads. Anyway glad its working for you

heirloom You stooopid :lachen:

But yeah, doing HOTs before washing is freakin awesome for keeping moisture in the hair. I've been using oils and/or butters to steam with these past few wash days and my super dry hair is making a nice turnaround. :grin:

Back