Silkience Conditioner...blast from the past

itzkimmie

Do y'all remember the conditioner Silkience from the 80s/90s? It smelled really really good and gave your hair so much slip. WELL...Silkience came back and didn't do too well (i guess with so much competition)...Anyway, it's showing up at the Dollar Tree for $1.00. I purchased a few bottles and did a cowash, OMG...it instantly transformed my hair. It seemed to calm my hair so well. Anyway, here are the ingredients:

Water, cetyl trimethyl, ammonium chloride, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, DL-panthenol, aloe vera extract, fragrance, hydrolysed soy protein, methylchloroiso-thiazolinon, methlisothiazolinone, citric acid...

The bomb

Do y'all remember the conditioner Silkience from the 80s/90s? It smelled really really good and gave your hair so much slip. WELL...Silkience came back and didn't do too well (i guess with so much competition)...Anyway, it's showing up at the Dollar Tree for $1.00. I purchased a few bottles and did a cowash, OMG...it instantly transformed my hair. It seemed to calm my hair so well. Anyway, here are the ingredients:

Water, cetyl trimethyl, ammonium chloride, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, DL-panthenol, aloe vera extract, fragrance, hydrolysed soy protein, methylchloroiso-thiazolinon, methlisothiazolinone, citric acid...

The bomb

I will keep my eye out for this one. I was in the DT this past Sunday and did not see it.

OT: Filmatic, what are u doing to your hair? That's alot of growth for such a short time. Please, give up the 411!

Back