Silk Elements Products...who uses them?

Tebby1017

I was just wondering...who uses the Silk Elements line and what are your opinions?

My hair gets extremely tangled when pooing. CON was the only shampoo that gave me the slip that I needed, but I was advised against using it as it dries the hair after longterm use, so I switched to Silk Elements. I occasionally use their conditioner (although I mainly make my own CH conditioner with better results). I also use their heat protectant when I flat iron.

Does anyone else use their products, and what do you think of them?

Thanks,
Tebby

I was just wondering...who uses the Silk Elements line and what are your opinions?

My hair gets extremely tangled when pooing. CON was the only shampoo that gave me the slip that I needed, but I was advised against using it as it dries the hair after longterm use, so I switched to Silk Elements. I occasionally use their conditioner (although I mainly make my own CH conditioner with better results). I also use their heat protectant when I flat iron.

Does anyone else use their products, and what do you think of them?

Thanks,
Tebby

To the bolded...really? I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you. I use the Silk Elements Relaxer and Neutralizing Poo. I like them both. As for conditioning products, I stick w/ ORS, NTM, and AO brands.

I was SHOCKED and HURT about CON, but I survived and moved on to Silk Elements. Yeah, I was told by more than one hairdresser that it works fine short term but long term it leaves a drying film on your hair.

Tebby

I use Silk Elements during the winter months, because I find it to be great at moisturizing. I use the Luxury Shampoo and the Mega Cholesterol. I also use their neutralizing shampoo as a clarifying shampoo. I use their Tea Tree Hairdressing on my daughter's scalp too. Those are the main products I use from their line and I really enjoy them all. Esp. the cholesterol, which leaves my hair super slippery.

Back