Silk Elements Mega-Cholesterol deep cond....

Trinity1

I think someone already started a Thread on this topic but when I did a search I couldnt find anything. Ladies I was in search of a new deep conditioning product since my original product seems to be fading out. I used to use Optimim Rich Conditioner however everytime I try to find it at my usual places there is none in stock so I decided that I would try something new. I opted to try Silk Elements for no real good reason other than I like the packaging.....LOL.... and the smell. Anyhew I washed with my Suave conditioner and then applied Silk Elements Mega-Cholesterol on,put on a plastic cap and sat under the dryer for 7 minutes....Ladies I am a lover of Garnier Fructis for my 2 minute conditioning and I wouldnt give it up....but for my deep conditioning,Silk Elements is INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I had to keep rinsing my hair because it felt so silky I swore there was product still left in my hair. When I realized I had rinsed it out and this is the result I was speechless. For 3.99 this conditioner should cost alot more. It does everything it says "provide silky,smooth shiny hair" PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE try it ladies. Now I know what works for one may not work for everyone but oh my this stuff is definitely a keeper for me.....

Tee Tee

sounds good, my lekair cholesterol is just about done. If anything, I can always get both since since they are both cheap.
lick.gif

I originally post information about Silk Elements. I used it this weekend on my relaxed hair, and my results were amazing too. My hair looks so pretty, shiny and silky. For anyone thinking about buying Silk Elments, just remember that results are not typical.

wow this was great i was the first one to make a pos t about this product. It is great, I just relaxed my hair yesterday and it's silky straight, i love their conditioner it made my hair straight.

I agree...SE Mega Cholesterol is the BOMB!!! I usually use if for a conditioner wash because it leaves my hair soft and moisturized for days. Sometimes I just use it for the ends of my hair (and another conditioner for the rest of my hair) and my ends come out amazingly soft. I LOVE this stuff!

Wow I'm so glad that you ladies agree because I was truly amazed as well. Just when you think it cant get any better another conditioner arrives and provides all the moisture that we need. I still cant get over it. This is the first time in my hair growth journey that I have had a conditioner that made my hair feel this good besides my beloved Garnier ofcourse. It has Silk protein in it so I have to be careful not to use it more than once or twice a week for deep conditioning.

Tee Tee

I used silk elements mixed with black strap molasses. I sat under hair dryer 20 minutes. My hair was soft and shiny. They both work. I saw an early post about the molasses. So I thought would give it a try.

Hey Tee Tee, now you know I am a BIG fan of Proclaim cholesterol, do you think Silk Elements would do a good job of replacing it?

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Silk Elements is the maker? Hmmm...I gotta go to the BSS this weekend!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Silk Elements is one of Sally Beauty Supply's line of products, just like Proclaim.

Hi Babygurl,

Long time no talk
smile.gif

I absolutely think it would do a great job at replacing Proclaims Cholesterol. In my opinion,there is no comparison. I actually stopped using Proclaim months ago because I wasnt getting any slip at all. It just wasnt penetrating my hair. Instead it made my hair a tangled mess. Garnier Fructis replaced my Proclaim and Silk Elements is now my deep conditioner...I'm happy
smile.gif

Tee Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Tee Tee said:
Hi Babygurl,

Long time no talk
smile.gif

I absolutely think it would do a great job at replacing Proclaims Cholesterol. In my opinion,there is no comparison. I actually stopped using Proclaim months ago because I wasnt getting any slip at all. It just wasnt penetrating my hair. Instead it made my hair a tangled mess. Garnier Fructis replaced my Proclaim and Silk Elements is now my deep conditioner...I'm happy
smile.gif

Tee Tee

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it has been awhile!
Well Proclaim still has not failed me but it is kind of losing its "power" I think Im gonna have to give this Silk elements a try. Im due for a touch up and I just may try out their relaxer too. Thanks for the review!
wave.gif

I am such a junkie I just got back from the BSS already getting that Silk Elements, I cant wait to see how it turns out, Im gonna try it tomorrow when I do my relaxer.

Tee Tee let me be the one to tell you thank you I tried the Silk Elements Cholesterol and Im ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with it. I dont think Ill ever go back to Proclaim again! I love the smell and my hair came out SO SO soft, WOW!! I think that officially you are my hair twin, every product you use also works on me. So from now on Ill remmeber that! Thanks again for the wonderful recommendation!
smile.gif

Hi Babygurl,

I am soooo glad that you loved it. Isnt it the best?
smile.gif
I was just thinking the other day that we are hair twins. I am going to have to keep up with your regimen as well and take notes. I was going to send you a pm to find out how you liked it so I am happy to hear that you did.

Tee Tee

[ QUOTE ]
Tee Tee said:
I had to keep rinsing my hair because it felt so silky I swore there was product still left in my hair. When I realized I had rinsed it out and this is the result I was speechless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooow... I looove when that happens!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
up.gif

Right now I am doing the baggie method but instead of using vaseline I am using Silk Elements Mega-Cholesterol on my ends. They are very soft right now and I can't wait to see the results once I wash my hair. I hope my ends stay well moisturized and soft.

Back