Silk Drops Serum from Walmart, uggghhhhh!!!!

shunemite

It's called "FT Silk Drops" and I bought it to save money. $3 at Walmart. Boy do I regret it. I had a sample Paul Mitchell's skinny serum that I got from Supercuts way back, and I gave away my Motions foaming wrap lotion cause it dried my hair out. So yesterday I tried the new brand and it went straight in the trash.

I washed my hair as usual, put in my humecto for DC, hair was very supple, rinsed, put in a leave-in, then put the serum. ZERO slip, shower comb wouldn't slide through. I need more serum, I said, and added more. Now my hair felt coated like wax and it stuck to itself like glue. Too much, I said, and rinsed it out. It wouldn't rinse out. I was so tired and fed up that I dried my hair anyway under my soft hooded, the flat ironed. Hair looked really good. Wrapped and went to bed.

This morning I wake up, run my fingers through my hair, and I have these EXTRA HARD PIECES that feel like cardboard all throughout my hair! Now I have to wash it out again. Clarify, I'm going to Sally's to get the generic brand of Chi silk infusion.

Maybe someone had a better experience with this brand, but I'm staying away from it.

I have the FX silk drops and i actually like it! It detangles quite well for me, so i have not complaints. I use this to seal in my leave in and before i blow dry and flat iron.

I knew it! It's like that "one man's meat is another man's poison". If I hadn't thrown it out already I would've mailed it to you :)

Back