Shoutout for Honi-WOW

Lucia

Last edited:
MsDee4 said:
Yeah, I saw her siggy today and was like :eek: Very pretty hair.

Yeah I almost fell out the chair, but she's been quietly growing that hair and it's paid off.

I saw her picture today and i was just in awe :eek: . Do you guys know if she has an online album that i can stalk, i mean look at for inspiration? :D

Awww thanks ladies. Excuse the date on the picture. I took that one yesterday and dropped the darn camera while doing it. The batteries fell out and forgot to fix the date on it. That's what I get for trying to take pictures with oily hands! :lol:

I had a yahoo account with pictures in it but I can't remember the password to add the ones I took yesterday. What in the world is wrong with me? I may as well create a fotki now. I'm probably the only one that doesn't have one. :lol:

I almost big chopped ya'll!!!! Looked in the mirror and reached for a pair of scissors but saw that I already mixed up my Phyto and couldn't waste it but I tell ya I was thisssss clossseee!

You ladies are sweethearts. Thanks for the shout out.

I noticed her hair in another post too and sat and stared at how beautiful and smooth it looks. Good work, Honi. Its really pretty.

Awwwww, yah......I was looking at her hair the other day and it's 4a/4b just like me:grin: just beautiful...OMG...it's just georgous...okay...I need to calm down but it is so pretty and looooooooooooooong.....off to look at honi's fotki.:)

*I'm back and she doesn't have a fotki:-(

Last edited:
Why were you thinking of doing a big chop, Honi?:eek: :eek:

Honi said:
Awww thanks ladies. Excuse the date on the picture. I took that one yesterday and dropped the darn camera while doing it. The batteries fell out and forgot to fix the date on it. That's what I get for trying to take pictures with oily hands! :lol:

I had a yahoo account with pictures in it but I can't remember the password to add the ones I took yesterday. What in the world is wrong with me? I may as well create a fotki now. I'm probably the only one that doesn't have one. :lol:

I almost big chopped ya'll!!!! Looked in the mirror and reached for a pair of scissors but saw that I already mixed up my Phyto and couldn't waste it but I tell ya I was thisssss clossseee! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Honi said:

I almost big chopped ya'll!!!! Looked in the mirror and reached for a pair of scissors but saw that I already mixed up my Phyto and couldn't waste it but I tell ya I was thisssss clossseee!

NOOOOOooooooooooooo! *faints*

Honi said:

Honi, your hair is spectacular. I was just looking in your album the other day. I had it as one of my desktop items (hair that I really like I do that, so I can go to it for inspiration). I didn't need a password. I was able to just go in. I don't know how long ago it was I put it up there but it has been there for a while.

Last edited:
I would love to see your album Honi. Can you give Czyfaith77 permission to post the link here???????

czyfaith77 said:
Honi, your hair is spectacular. I was just looking in your album the other day. I had it as one of my desktop items (hair that I really like I do that, so I can go to it for inspiration. I didn't need a password. I was able to just go in. I don't know how long ago it was I put it up there but it has been there for a while.

czyfaith77 - wow...that is something. Thank you so much for the compliment. I know it was not nearly as detailed as some of the other ladies fotki albums but I'm going to create a fotki once I get off of work. I'm so jealous that some of you are so detailed with your progress, styling details, etc but I tell ya it helps me alot when I stalk your albums for tips so keep updating!

Regarding the big chop. Everytime I get to touch up time I think about going natural. I'm getting tired of doing my hair even though I touch up twice a year. Is that lazy or what? I love my little curls, coils and what not and just like alot of you I envision a head full of natural hair. I was just staring at it and even took a mirror to look at the back of my newgrowth. It was just so pretty back there! :lol: Ok...so I had an insane moment! Lucia gave me a great idea and that was to purchase a short wig to take the edge off. :lachen:

One day when I'm really ready I will transition.

Honi said:
czyfaith77 - wow...that is something. Thank you so much for the compliment. I know it was not nearly as detailed as some of the other ladies fotki albums but I'm going to create a fotki once I get off of work. I'm so jealous that some of you are so detailed with your progress, styling details, etc but I tell ya it helps me alot when I stalk your albums for tips so keep updating!

Regarding the big chop. Everytime I get to touch up time I think about going natural. I'm getting tired of doing my hair even though I touch up twice a year. Is that lazy or what? I love my little curls, coils and what not and just like alot of you I envision a head full of natural hair. I was just staring at it and even took a mirror to look at the back of my newgrowth. It was just so pretty back there! :lol: Ok...so I had an insane moment! Lucia gave me a great idea and that was to purchase a short wig to take the edge off. :lachen:

One day when I'm really ready I will transition.
If you do decide to transition, take your time and slowly cut 1-2" off don't big chop, cause unless your hair is severly damaged it won't help and you and your hair will be in shock if you chop it all at once.

Last edited:
Mystic said:
I would love to see your album Honi. Can you give Czyfaith77 permission to post the link here???????

Hey Mystic, she may post it herself. But if she gives the okay I will be glad to. BTW. BC my father lives in Ardmore, Pa I was just there Thanksgiving.

I think I "spoke" to you when you first came on last year. I just didn't recognize it.

Last edited:
czyfaith77....sure...you can post it. i don't have the link here at work so it's ok.

czyfaith77 said:
Hey Mystic, she may post herself. But if she gives the okay I will be glad to. BTW. BC my father lives in Ardmore, Pa I was just there Thanksgiving.

Yeh! Honi! You better give up them regimen goods! You know we gonna stalk you till you do. :) Your hair is UNBEEWEEVABLE! (words incoherant, cuz I'm drooling at the mouth)

OMG!
2.gif
Honi has absolutely gorgeous, long hair!
24.gif
14.gif
24.gif

Thanks Honi for letting Czyfaith post the link:D

Czyfaith, yes you "spoke" to me a while back about your father. Next time you come to AM, give me a halo. I changed my name that's why you may not have recognized me. Thanks for posting the link!!!

czyfaith77 said:
Hey Mystic, she may post it herself. But if she gives the okay I will be glad to. BTW. BC my father lives in Ardmore, Pa I was just there Thanksgiving.

I think I "spoke" to you when you first came on last year. I just didn't recognize it.

Back