Shout Outs to CANDY_C! AVOCADO BUTTER IS DA TROOPH!!

chayil0427

Girl girl girl! Candy I could kiss you for this one. Girl I got some Avocado butter from fromnaturewithlove.com and my hair is in love. It instantly melts into my hair making is soft and delicious. This IS the ultimate moisturizer!! My hair is so shiny, moist and supple. I'm ordering a pound from oilsbynature.com...make that 2 pounds. I don't EVER wanna run out of this!!!:kisses: :kiss: I LOVE YA CANDY!!!!!

Chayil

yikes miss sunshine...what is that in your siggy! looks like my ex...what was I thinking...anyway...OT...back to the avocado butter...:lol:

Chayil

chayil0427 said:
Girl girl girl! Candy I could kiss you for this one. Girl I got some Avocado butter from fromnaturewithlove.com and my hair is in love. It instantly melts into my hair making is soft and delicious. This IS the ultimate moisturizer!! My hair is so shiny, moist and supple. I'm ordering a pound from oilsbynature.com...make that 2 pounds. I don't EVER wanna run out of this!!!:kisses: :kiss: I LOVE YA CANDY!!!!!

Chayil

I have to agree with the bold. I am in LOVE TOO!!! :yay:So is my hair!! I thought about throwing away my other moisturizer.:grin: ORS Carrot Oil... What is that????

tnorenberg said:
How are you using the avocado butter? On wet hair, dry hair, for moisture, styling, etc?

I put on a dab before I blowdry and flat iron...then I put on more and cover my hair with a satin scarf. In the morning super silk, soft, bouncy, and moist.

Chayil

I haven't used it on wet hair yet. I used it on dry hair. I used it on my ends and they are so supple. I didn't need to seal either. I moisturized them on Sunday.. and I didn't need to use any today. I've never been able to go without moisturizing. :D

chayil0427 said:
I put on a dab before I blowdry and flat iron...then I put on more and cover my hair with a satin scarf. In the morning super silk, soft, bouncy, and moist.

Chayil

Are you relaxed or natural?

I agree. I love Avocado butter. And it doesn't make my hair greasy at all!!!! I keep trying other items but I return back to Avocado butter. I mainly use it on wet hair.

Avocado butter has been wonderful for me because alot of moisturizers that I've used just didn't work for me. It keeps my hair moisturized and soft, I mixed some coconut oil in mine and it's wonderful. I use it on wet or dry hair and some days I just spritz with water instead of adding more and I'm good to go.

chayil0427 said:

Chayil
I know right. I'm mad I only ordered the smallest jar from cambdengrey. I didn't know if I would like it or not that's why I didn't order much but I'm in love with it. It's the bestest!!

chayil0427 said:

Chayil
Chayil-- do you put the avocado butter directly on your hair straight out of the tub or do you melt it down/mix it with oils, etc.??

I just got some avocado butter and oil from oils by nature.com and am wondering how to make the best use of them!

gorgeoushair said:
So this is better than shea butter?

I'm wondering this also. I melted vanilla fragrance oil into my shea but I still am not "in love" with it. Do I need to get this instead?

gorgeoushair said:
So this is better than shea butter? Also do you all use CandyC's conditioner?
To me it's way better than shea. It's not as heavy as shea butter, it's really rich and creamy. It actually absorbs into my hair where as shea butter just sat on top.

Diya said:
Chayil-- do you put the avocado butter directly on your hair straight out of the tub or do you melt it down/mix it with oils, etc.??

I just got some avocado butter and oil from oils by nature.com and am wondering how to make the best use of them!

I just use it straight. The first time I mixed with shealoe, but I like it best just straight up. It's a really soft butter so it just melts as soon as it contacts ur palms.

Chayil

gorgeoushair said:
So this is better than shea butter? Also do you all use CandyC's conditioner?

I like it better than shea...it's more emmolient, holds more moisture, and is a much softer lighter butter.

No, haven't tried her conditioner. I'm too in love with my Nexxus and Aveda.

Chayil

chayil0427 said:

Chayil

Thanks for the link, it seems that the oils are much cheaper here then other places!

Back