Should I give in?

GiGi55799

I need a retouch bad its been almost 11 weeks. The salons around here do not just apply the relaxer to the new growth though. They apply it to the whole head. Should I give in and let them do the whole head(I've never done this) or should I wait longer until I can get my hair done at home?

Don't let them do your whole head.
nono.gif
That's not good b/c ur relaxing the previously relaxed hair which can damage it leading to breakage, etc.
Is it possible to do the re-touch yourself? If not, i say go to the salons and TELL THEM that you only want your new growth relaxed... advise them that you will not pay unless your directions are followed. Remember, you are the boss and it's your hair.
If all else fails (and u don't think they can follow your direcs) wait until you get home and let your trusted professional do it
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
If not, i say go to the salons and TELL THEM that you only want your new growth relaxed... advise them that you will not pay unless your directions are followed. Remember, you are the boss and it's your hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

The girl is right!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
GiGi55799 said:
I need a retouch bad its been almost 11 weeks. The salons around here do not just apply the relaxer to the new growth though. They apply it to the whole head. Should I give in and let them do the whole head(I've never done this) or should I wait longer until I can get my hair done at home?

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl you better read all of these threads before you step foot in that salon!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

If you can't find a pro to do maybe you can do it yourself or get one of your friends/family members to help.

Back