Should I call him one day?

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I broke up with this guy I was dating for many years last year, without getting all loopy we broke up on not so great terms.

Ever guy from my past I have learn to forget their bull and talk to them again, but this was different and I just expected more from him to the point that I don't know if I should ever talk to him again. Should I call him one day in the future to say "Hi" or just keep him in my past?

I broke up with this guy I was dating for many years last year, without getting all loopy we broke up on not so great terms.

Ever guy from my past I have learn to forget their bull and talk to them again, but this was different and I just expected more from him to the point that I don't know if I should ever talk to him again. Should I call him one day in the future to say "Hi" or just keep him in my past?

You sound semi-vulnerable, so now is definitely not the time to be calling him. Give it another 5 or 10 years.

Do you need closure?
Some people need closure and thats perfectly fine.
Thats the only way he would ever see my # on his caller ID again.
I would say my piece and keep it movin'. :yep:

UMMM well I been choose to keep it in the past, for a min now, and that's where it will always be!
:thatsall:

Just wanted to see what other ladies would do, so keep the post coming!

Like someone said I wouldnt go all of my way to talk to him but if you feel the need to call him, call him.

Back