Shea Moisture Curling Gel Souffle

I use it last. However, I use the LOCB Gx2 method...LOL! Because I leave my twist in for 1.5 to 2 weeks I need to ensure that my hair is well conditioned, moisturized and sealed for the long haul. I've tried different combinations but for my hair using a butter at the end of the LOC method really helps seal everything in. For gel I use SM high porosity gel and the the SM coconut and hibiscus styling gel souffle. The first gel does a great job at smoothing my twist and creating that curl at the end, the SMCHCGS works well at adding a bit more moisture, softness, and shine. I only use a very small amount of SMCHCGS on each twist, however this has been my favorite twisting gel even before adding the SM high porosity gel.

Side note...I just started adding the C in the LOC method. For the longest I would just use LOB G, but I got a sample of the Curls Blue Berry Leave - in and this stuff is pure magic. I used it on 3 completely different hair types before using it in my own hair and I was amazed that it worked beautifully each time.

Back