Share my joy!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Good morning ladies. I just wanted to share my joy with you! When I came to LHCF a, like 2 months ago, my hair was a crunchy mess full of breakage. Through the knowledge that I've gained from communicating with you beautiful spirited women, my hair is now gorgeous- with some growth to boot! When I found this site, I felt the luv oozing through my screen and I knew I was home :yep: I woke up this morning, sprayed alittle water on my hair, threw alittle castor oil in and put it in a ponytail. My hair and ends feel like silk! No lie! When I first came to LHCF, I though my hair was overprocessed and that I would have to cut it off. I found out that all it needed was some TLC. :rolleyes: I don't know what I would do if I didn't have LHCF in my life, I am so greatful to the site and all of the wonderful members!:love:

CONGRATULATIONS!! :trophy::congrats:

Now, don't leave us hanging. Talk to us about your new regimen and what you think helped you. You never know, you could be helping someone else! :yep:

Let's see some pics, too! :kiss:

:congrats: I'm a newbie too! And it's amazing the progress that can be made in such a short time. Imagine your hair a year from now :grin:

CONGRATULATIONS!! :trophy::congrats:

Now, don't leave us hanging. Talk to us about your new regimen and what you think helped you. You never know, you could be helping someone else! :yep:

Let's see some pics, too! :kiss:

Awww! Thank you!:grin:
You know what I did? I tried to do all of the stuff that I'd heard in the beginning- baggying, washing 5 days a week, however, most of it is time consumming. So I decided to KISS (Keep it simple sweatheart) LOL
Permed with Affirm at a salon
I wash once to twice a week CON- green label and deep condition w/ ORS hair mayo or replinishing pak (from a bottle) under a heating cap for 30 minutes.
I blow dry with a comb attachment- gently in sections
I use the ORS olive oil (MOSTLY), EVOO, Jojaba oil, and castor oil- not at the same time, but whatever is close to my hand- everyday on my ends
I have dry scalp, so I use Vita-D on my scalp only
I use protective styles
That's pretty much it =)

MtAiryHoney, I feel ya! I joined just a few months ago, and I've gotten a lot more than $5 worth! :yep: Sharing in your joy for me today is a celebration of this wonderful forum, and the knowledgeable ladies who willingly share in the spirit of all for 1 and 1 for all! :grin:

:congrats: I'm a newbie too! And it's amazing the progress that can be made in such a short time. Imagine your hair a year from now :grin:

OMG, I know right!! My heart beats faster and I get butterflies just thinking about it! Also, I do the same thing for my daughter. I have pics of her in my fotki, her growth and progress is amazing- WAY better than mine! I figure it's cuz her hair follicles are younger than mine:lachen:

MtAiryHoney, I feel ya! I joined just a few months ago, and I've gotten a lot more than $5 worth! :yep: Sharing in your joy for me today is a celebration of this wonderful forum, and the knowledgeable ladies who willingly share in the spirit of all for 1 and 1 for all! :grin:

What you get on here is priceless!! When I paid that $5, man I was like, hmmm... $5 is not much for 1 year, let me see what this is about. I thought, it wouldn't be much on here, kind of like you get what you pay for, but shoot, that's the BEST $5 I've spent in my 30 years of life!

OMG, I know right!! My heart beats faster and I get butterflies just thinking about it! Also, I do the same thing for my daughter. I have pics of her in my fotki, her growth and progress is amazing- WAY better than mine! I figure it's cuz her hair follicles are younger than mine:lachen:

WOW! I just saw your daughter's progress. That is GREAT for just over a month! Tell her "grow girl grow" :yep:

Back