Shampoos that also detangle?

lexi_24

I was reading the "shampoos that you swear by" and I was wondering which of these shampoos also detangle the hair. I currently use KeraCare Detangling Hydrating Shampoo.... are there others that also detangle?

For those who use Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo...does it detangle the hair?

QP Creme Conditioning detangles
smile.gif

Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo, but also use the Motions leave in. Note that it very much depends on how you wash the hair in the first place. Refer to a thread called 'Detangling long hair' and look for my response, it should be very simple after that
clap.gif

Kemi Shampoo they have 2

Kemi Bodi: for fine hair
Kemi Moyst: for thick and normal hair

I use the Kemi bodi and it detangles nicely.

elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo detangles my 4a/b hair greatly. CON is really great for my hair too. Also isoplus conditioning shampoo is excellent too. It works just like CON on my hair.

CON (Pro and Ultra Moisturizing) is the only shampoo that really detangles for me.
smile.gif

I've also tried ABBA Creme Moist, Keracare Hydrating Detangling, and Elasta QP Creme Conditioning - none have worked as well as CON on my hair.
nono.gif

Wow this thread is a flash from the past for me..... I almost did not realize that I had started this thread in 12/03. hehehe

Update..... I have tried and like Elasta QP Conditioning Creme Shampoo. It does a very good job of detangling my hair.

I also tried Optimum Care Super Protecting Shampoo....I got it on sale at a good price....but it does not detangle my hair all that well.
frown.gif

Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions.

Back