sew in questions!

afrofaithful

I've decided to get a sew in. I've never had one before and just had a few questions. First of all, it costs $350. Is that overpriced? I looked at the womans work and it looked really good! If its one thing I hate its cheap looking, raggedy weave. Anywho, she provides the hair its 100 percent indian remy, none of that blend stuff and its a good quality weave. She also includes styling and touch ups if it starts to look bad in that price. So I was just wondering what you all thought about the price with all of that...because I can go to someone else for 120 without hair and touchups. I've seen her work its nice but not spectacular...

Secondly! When I do get the weave how do u take care of it? Can I wash it? How does my scalp look afterwards? I've heard this lasts for 3+ mos, how long have you all kept it in? And could you please just include any random tidbits tips and what not?

Links to other threads or sites would be appreciated I just didn't want to sift through everything!

Thanks for your responses wise hair sisters lol!

$350 is good especially if she providing the hair, styling and touch up. You can wash your hair and it can last 3 months but I wouldn't leave it on past that b/c it could cause matting.

Back