Serious nape growth...what to do?

For those who wear your hair up and have a party in the nape area, what do you do? I have never experienced crazy nape growth like this! Not sure if it's the biotin, MTG, washing whatever but my "baby hairs" are creeping towards the bottom of my neck stretched! No joke! For now on I'm going to refrain from relaxing that area but how will I blend this area with my other hair? I have considered flat ironing it. Has anyone else tried this? What about products that will keep them in place? Anyone having this same issue?

RabiaElaine said:
Congrats on the serious growth...I'd have a party about that!!!!!

So true. I know my nape has always been a problem. So thats great that you are getting such growth. Id be leery about flat-ironing it, but i guess it depends on how long the area is.

Its probably a combination of all those things that you're done. In the meanwhile, i'd keep it moisturized and flattened with a silk scarf (tied loosely).

Keep up the great growth.

Thanks! My progress is nothing compared to yours! I know some ladies shave off the "baby hairs" I did that some years ago and didn't like how it looked. I guess until it gets long enough to fit into my ponytail I'm gonna have to just let it hang.

KiniKakes said:
So true. I know my nape has always been a problem. So thats great that you are getting such growth. Id be leery about flat-ironing it, but i guess it depends on how long the area is.

Its probably a combination of all those things that you're done. In the meanwhile, i'd keep it moisturized and flattened with a silk scarf (tied loosely).

Keep up the great growth.

That's a good idea! I might have to lower my bun as well. When the hairs start to fall it can look unkempt at times.

Back