Sensitive Scalp Relaxer

I didn't know that Motions had a Sensitive Scalp Relaxer.

1. I know that Sheenique used to have one, because I used that one for a while.

2. Affirm has a sensitive scalp relaxer.

3. PhytoRelaxer is more gentle on the scalp than more other relaxers.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I can't think of them right now. I'm sure some other members will have good recommendations too.

Good Luck on your search!

<font color="pink"> Ballet Bun ... </font>

Epitomi has a good sensative scalp relaxer. I'm not sure if they sell to regular people, they may only distribute with salon owners..

I have very sensitive skin &amp; about 5 years back my regular/mild relaxers got too much to take. Since then I've used Mizani Sensitive Scalp Formula. A few months ago, I had problems with the Mizani not giving me good results. My stylist did a lot of research &amp; decided that I would be a good candidate for Elucence. This week we did the switch to Elucence, which was even more mild than the Mizani (and smelled wonderful), I got much better results with it. You can see from my hair album link. Frankly I was amazed.

Vitale makes a sensitive scalp relaxer. My stylist used this on my hair in the past (before switching over to Design Essentials Lye).

I had the Affirm Sensitive Scalp relaxer done today and I love it! I didn't burn at all and my hair turned out great. No underprocessing this time
smile.gif

my hair dresser uses the Affirm Sensitive on me and itsgood, but it doesen't relax my 4a hair good. Either way im glad it works for u Kitty!

Back