Second Attempt w/ Silicon Mix

imani97

O.k. I washed my hair again and tried the Silicon minus the Sedal deep conditioner as a leave-in. I just used Lacio Lacio as my leave in. The results? Still shiny hair, not as shiny as MissJetsetter or Starian, but shiny. My hair also does not feel like straw like it did when I used the Sedal; however, it isn't as light as it is when I use a different deep conditioner. So, I will be trying the 12 en 1 as Anky has suggested. (Probably not for a few weeks though) I've posted a new pic in my fotki for your viewing pleasure. :lol:

Moral: Stay away from products w/ Formaldehyde

Girl, you need to sell all that stuff that does not work and stick to what works. BTW, the 12 en 1 will give your hair a light feeling, not icky and coated. Rinses better than Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner.

Thanks for the recommendation to cure my PJitis. :lol: I've narrowed my staples down and will probably be selling some stuff. Other things are almost finished anyway like the Keracare shampoos and conditioners. I think that I'll keep the Paul Mitchell and Design Essential leave-ins just in case I need a liquid leave in. LOL It really isn't as bad as it looks. Actually... I do have another pic of all of the productst that I DO NOT use and that aren't worth paying the shipping for someone to buy b/c they were fairly cheap in the first place. So...they'll be coming w/ me to the DC area meeting. That Sedal Conditioner though has got to go! I may even throw it away b/c I would not condone ANYONE using it in their hair! :lol:

Hey Imani,

glad to see to see that it worked a lil better for you this time. My hair loves this stuff and trust me, I've tried LOTS of the raves that have been mentioned on the board since I joined back in Jan of 2004 and nothing has worked quite as well as the Dominican combos.

Back