Sebastian 2 + 1

classylayd

I don't see this product mentioned on the board at all. I use to use this back in the day and it was wonderful. It's a little pricey so I stopped using it. Anyone else use it and see great results?

I have a box of Sebastian Penetraitt 2+1. Haven't used it yet, but plan to use it this weekend, during my Self-Relaxer. After rinsing and before neutralizing. From what I've read, it is an extremely good protein treatment and I am expecting Great Results.:yep:

Actually, I saw the Sebastian line at the big JCPenney sale over the weekend. I never saw it mentioned here so I stuck to what I knew (Joico & KeraCare). Anyway all the Sebastian products were on sale for 50% off. Which of their products are recommended?

Actually, I saw the Sebastian line at the big JCPenney sale over the weekend. I never saw it mentioned here so I stuck to what I knew (Joico & KeraCare). Anyway all the Sebastian products were on sale for 50% off. Which of their products are recommended?

• That is a great sale! I hope it's still going on. This is the only product that I have used and loved.

Attachments

• Sebastian.jpg
    Sebastian.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 5
I used to use this and it rocked...I am planning on buying it again right after my emergencee finishes which is soon!

Back