Seabreeze Relaxer

Owest

So Wavy Baby
I got my hair relaxed over the weeked after 9 weeks, I admit I had been scratching prior to going to the hairdresser. Needless to say my scalp was on fire after the relaxer was applied. It was to the extent that the water pressure felt like it was slicing my scalp. Even the nuetralizer burned.

My stylist insisted that I let her pour some seabreeze on the areas that were burning, so I wouldn't get any sores and to help with pain. I was hesitant at first, but the pain was so intense that I agreed. When she poured it on... it burned terribly for about 30 seconds ... then it just stopped and I didn't get any sores from the relaxer either.

Have any of you heard of this? I haven't seen any damage so far but its only been 2 days. Do you think it was a good idea since Seabreeze is comprised mainly of alcohol?

I've had this done before and it worked fine. I'm not sure HOW te seabreeze helps, but it relieved my burning scalp and prevented burns. There is a member here that does scalp/pore cleanings with seabreeze. I'm considering doing this just in case there is junk on my scalp

Someone else did a psot about this a couple of days ago and I think she had a bad experince as for me I have never heard of this sorry.

Someone else did a psot about this a couple of days ago and I think she had a bad experince as for me I have never heard of this sorry.

No, that was Listerine as a base for a relaxer. This OP is talking about sea breeze for the scalp after a relaxer to calm her scalp.

No, that was Listerine as a base for a relaxer. This OP is talking about sea breeze for the scalp after a relaxer to calm her scalp.

She's right. I had posted about this in the Listerine thread.

To the OP,I had bald spots when it happened to me and breakage, which prompted my natural journey. Not to say that it will happen to you, but be very cautious.

She's right. I had posted about this in the Listerine thread.

To the OP,I had bald spots when it happened to me and breakage, which prompted my natural journey. Not to say that it will happen to you, but be very cautious.

thats what im afraid of...my edges are already kind of thin and just starting to come in. I just hope she didn't damage them

Back