Scurl=soft hair

Shea

This is the only moisturizer that has made my hair shaft soft and supple!!!!!! Not mushy or anything still feels strong. I loooooooooooooooove it! Oh yeah a Jojoba oil has been good to my hair too. thanks LHCF i went from hay like hair to cotton feeling like hair. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

congrats...I love s-curl too, i sprayed some on my newgrowth last night and it feels great.. i've also ordered some jojoba oil, to use on my scalp and newgrowth.

im telling ya'll. don't sleep on the s curl! its one of the few products that has worked for me. perfect for stretching or if your natural! I LOVE it.

I see why Scurl is yur baby daddy. I never thought my hair can feel this way my goodness. Jojoba oil is light and it gets the job done without my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. It gives a shine but does not feel greasy finally I have a stapple. I never thought the that "jerry curl juice" would be good for me!:lol:

i think it does contain some cones. the only bad thing about it is that it can elave build up. so i try to clarify every 2 weeks or so. to the OP have you been sealing your s curl with the jojoba oil? and are you sing the scurl on your ends? it makes my overall hair feel soft but i think it makes my hair fizzy or i am using too much.

I spray once in my palm rub it in my hands and smooth from root to tip. Too much can leave ends a lttle damp so try not to over do it just spray once for front once for crown and once for the back and thats it. I try not to be heavy handed on any moisturizer because too much can make hair damp or frizzy.

Back