SCARED OF OVERLAPPING!!!!!!!!!!

Chemetria

OK ladies I know I just got a relaxer today but I was thinkin' when I do the retouch in March I wanna keep doing it myself but I'm scared of overlapping so please tell me what to do so that will not happen because I know I will not find someone that will do it right and goin' to a salon is out of the quetion see because to day was different because it was nothing to overlap it was was all natural and be 4 I went natural I let my cousin do my relaxer once and she comb the relaxer all the way down to my already relaxed ends and I told her not to and plus no one can take better care of my hair then me

simple! what i do is, the week before my touch up, i use a product w/ silk amino acids in it everyday or so. the day of, i put oil or grease on the processed hair

omg, the exact same thing happened to me, I asked a close friend of mine, who happens to be a hair dresser, to relax for me at home, and she combed it through to the end even though I asked her not to. That was the last time I let her do my hair, is it a black woman's problem, they think they know better and they just ignore you coz you cant really do anything about it. Soooooooo Frustrating
I am really scared to self relax, I would suggest, feeling for it. To make it go faster pre-section the back hair and separate sections with clips, that way you can concentrate on feeling for the different texture without having to section the back of your hair, the front is much easier to do. You can put conditioner and or oil on the processed hair before you start

Back