Scalp Massages......

Hair2Dye4

Do you do them with your hands or some sort of massaging apparatus?

I just bought a Conair hand-held massager that has an attachment specifically for scalp massages, but the vibrations are irritating me. Just wondering if there was another effective way I can do the massages.

I massage nightly with coconut or vatika oiled finger tips (not my nails) Then on wash day I get a little more aggressive pre-wash...but still with just my fingers.

I use the points of my fingertips to do a scalp massage on deep condition day, weekly. Using anything else besides my fingers feels weird.

I have always used fingers or had fingers used on me. I don't apply anything on my scalp if I massage when I'm not washing my hair. Usually I massage my scalp during shampooing, and then during my ACV rinse.

I use my fingers nightly. It feels good to undo my bun and give myself a good scalp massage and scratching. I bought a plastic massager, but all it does it get tangled in my hair. And it does not feel as good.

I massage with my fingertips. Usually dry, but sometimes I add a little oil. I once tried a handheld plastic scalp massager; I think it snags more than it massages.

My showerhead has several settings and sometime I adjust it to pulsate with light stream of warm water during oil rinses. HTH

Back