Scalp massages work but do scalp Massagers?

AnnDriena_

I've recently been looking into scalp massaging and I'm thoroughly convinced it will help will growth. I was recently brushing my teeth with my electric toothbruth and it vibrated my scarf right of my head:lachen:. That got me to wondering. What if I don't want to take down my bun or other style every night to massage my scalp and then bun back up.? Too much manipulation. Do vibrating massagers work like a scalp massage if apply it to my head? Just wondering. Any thoughts welcome? Thanks.

That's still scalp stimulation, so I'm going to go with yes. As long as it gets the blood rushing to your head, it works (wow, that sounded dirty). :look:

I have been thinking the same thing, so I've been using my massaging brush when I'm too lazy to massage my scalp. Sometimes I have tension spots in my scalp that my hand massaging just doesn't seem to remedy. With the massaging brush, this certain type of pressure is relieved. Sometimes I'm not even aware that my scalp is as tense as it is until I actually massage with the brush.

Don't get me wrong, I do massage my scalp quite often, but I don't see how the massaging brush can hurt.

me~:rolleyes:

I have the little hand held massager with three little blue balls that light up that I use and it seems to work pretty well...when I remember to use it :giggle:

Back