Scalp massager..any suggestions?

It~Can~Grow

Sareca mentioned that she uses a scalp massager and since I'm breaking the bank getting my regimen and staple products...what's one more product :perplexed

That said, can anyone recommend a scalp massager that really WONT break the bank that I can purchase?

I'd rather set the thing on my head and know it's not going to catch hairs like my fingers have done while massaging.

Thank you

i bought one at my local drug store last year. can't think of the name of it, but it only cost about $10 or less. try walgreens or something like that--you should be able to find something. my batteries went out and i never replaced them.

Did you find it did the job? What is your opinion of the product?

i bought one at my local drug store last year. can't think of the name of it, but it only cost about $10 or less. try walgreens or something like that--you should be able to find something. my batteries went out and i never replaced them.

you know, then i was in braids (still am). i did get a lot of new growth but i don't measure and i braid my hair immediately back up each time. i used it every night for about a month, and it felt good on my scalp. i would definitely suggest you looking for one. it was much easier to use than me massaging my scalp. hth

I got mines from walgreens, about $10, it's by Conair, and it comes with attachments- one is specifically for scalp massaging, it plugs into outlet
Touch 'N Tone® with Magnet Attachment...sorry the pic is so small

Attachments

• massager1.jpg
    massager1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 31
Back