S-Curl Questions

sharifeh

I was wondering how you girls apply s-curl
I find it kind of hard to spray.
Also do you only use it on your new growth?

I feel like this product makes my hair feel and look really wet. It's weird.

Thanks in advance!

I put my S-curl in a spray bottle with water and I shake it up so it can come out of the bottle easier. After I spray my hair it is really wet, but my hair soaks it up fast and it won't look wet for long. But I wear my hair curly or in a bun everyday so it being wet is not a problem for me.

Last edited:
I'm relaxed 4b/c and I use Scurl as a leave-in conditioner and daily moisturizer along with Wave nouveau. If I'm applying it as a leave-in, I will spray it all over i.e. ends, hair, scalp. If I'm using it as a daily moisturizer, then I spray it directly in my hands and then apply it to my ends & seal. Spraying it on my palms and then putting it on my hair prevents my hair from being weighed down, since I use less product.

I also lightly spray my roots, but I also spray my hair... I'm a MAJOR braid out wearer so it's keeps my hair soft and moisturized... I spray my roots & massage my scalp that night and braid my hair. Then in the morning I spray one last time and then add a little coconut oil or ORS hair sheen for shine and I'm off... But my hair EATS this stuff up so it never feels sticky or wet just moisturized...

I also like to spray this on my roots. But I had to do something about the smell as it was reminding me too much of the curls back in the day:lachen:
So I ended up putting some fragrant oil in it that I got from New Aromatics and now it's mmmmmm:yep:. It leaves my hair feeling very moisturized and no too greasy.

Thanks guys! I have also been using the just for me detangler and I think that has left my hair super greasy
I love the s curl though
It's the only thing that can soften my ng

Back