S Curl Question

vtoodler

For those who use S curl no drip moisturizer, do you seal your hair with oil afterward?

If so, which oil do you use?

No I don't. My hair gets wacky with oil, so I don't really use it. My hair stays pretty well moisturized.

Ditto! I use S Curl on my loose hair nothing more. Baggy at night in braids to keep it on my hair. Hair stays moisturized and happy for days without any need to reapply.

I seal after using S-curl with jojoba,or coconut oil ,Olive oil whatever i have.

How long does a bottle of S Curl last, and how often do you use it?

And how much do you use each time? Can you use it everyday?

Last edited:
How long does a bottle of S Curl last, and how often do you use it?

I use it only on the day I wash my hair. Once when hair is damp, then later when hair is fully dry. That application lasts me until after my next wash, which is usually in 3 or 4 days. If I didn't wash my hair that often, I believe it could last me a week. I use a plastic cap every night to keep the product in my hair.

I don't know how long a bottle lasts. I only use it when I wear my hair out which is rare. So I still have my bottle from a few years back. I don't think anyone can tell you how long a bottle lasts. Everyone uses products differently. I remember a discussion on how much conditioner people use. I use not more than 1.5 oz of GPB to coat my APL hair (and that's using it on dry hair) while other folks said they use a whole 8 oz bottle. :spinning: So it all depends on how much you like to slather on. There are folks who use it daily or twice a day, and others like me on day between washes and that's it. Only you can determine how long it will last you.

Back