Rules & Regulations of a Product Junkie Challenge

deeplyrooted

Okay, don't laugh, but the May Product Junkie Challenge is my first time officially taking part in a challenge. I wanted to post this to hopefully clear up any misconceptions that I, or another
newbie.gif
participant may have.

Is it "illegal" during a PJ Challenge to buy UTENSILS (not actual product) for your hair? For instance, I want to buy some trimming scissors and a k-cutter. I would've bought it before the challenge, but since I'm in an isolated spot in the dirty dirty, I won't have a chance to get it until I'm home. Since these utensils aren't official products, would I be "breaking the rules" according to a PJ Challenge if I were to purchase them?
look.gif

Anyone else have questions about a PJ Challenge that they may have been scared/too ashamed to ask before? I don't wanna be the only one out on a limb here.
poke.gif
C'mon, I know you're out there.
laugh.gif

I was just about to post the rules on the PJ challenge thread when I found this one. In general I think it's okay to buy necessary utensils such as the ones mentioned during the challenge. We usually don't overload on these types of things. So if it's a need and not a want, then Isay go for it. I know for me, I have toooo many products and don't need to be buying anything else, thus the challenge.

Back